Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2008, 01:45 PM   #131
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: GANZ please change the Hourly and Daily Activities?

No, I just like your thinking!!!!!
Carolyn

I also like that you read to you kids dolls that is a real man.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2008, 11:19 PM   #132
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Grandmai
No, I just like your thinking!!!!!
Carolyn

I also like that you read to you kids dolls that is a real man.
That is just a little love, and don't tell anyone but I think Toots was listening to me read as well...

I think every parent, mom or dad, should do everything in their power to make sure their children feel loved and cherished. It builds stronger character, self worth and families. These are our children. We will only get one chance with each of them and we have to make every moment count. Even computer time...

Last edited by RamsesII; 01-08-2008 at 11:20 PM.. Reason: Added a last comment...
Old 01-09-2008, 01:06 AM   #133
lmsund
Webkinz :)

Arwin is on a distinguished road

Frankly I am getting discouraged with the site in general! You are right about the activities getting less exciting. Add to that no new room themes or even new decorations. Curiio shop rares offer mostly hockey and science theme daily.

I can see how people lose interest when it is impossible to spend the hours earning cash needed to complete 1 room! New items, daily activities and rare items all need upgrading!
Arwin is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 10:48 AM   #134
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Kudos Ramses, for yet another well written post. I, too, am fed up with disappointing games that fail to deliver.
#1) I agree, LOSE THOSE WRETCHED BINGOZ COUPONS. When there are 82 winners (I saw this after Christmas) splitting a KC~250, that translates to roughly 30 kinzcash apiece, hardly a victory in my books.
#2) My Granddaughter says that I can do alll of her quickdraws, for someone so very young she picked up on the inequitability very quickly. 'No-one ever wins those, Gramma!'
#3) They could make the Jobs at the Job center less difficult for little hands (I am tired of doing my grandchildren's, not because I don't enjoy it, more because they are frustrated with not being able to complete them.)
#4) I am very disappointed in the Charm forest. It seems that if you log in as an adult, it trips some sort of switch. No, I am not being paranoid. Both My daughter and I have been on for a while now and she has three other accounts that she is managing for her children. I am managing two others besides my own. If I EVER choose to adopt again, I am going to LIE (yes, I am) and say that I am 5 years old. They have more compassion on the little ones as far as their hunger, health and happiness meters are concerned and as their disappointment goes. I am compiling and will, in the near future, be posting results. Watch for it.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 08:56 PM   #135
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I never expected you to come out that harsh. You have always been such a sweet person. I love it! LOL. Thanks Dixiecup...
Old 01-09-2008, 10:00 PM   #136
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Aren't you tired of the same old Hourly Activities every day?!?!

View Post Originally Posted by RamsesII
Very Good point. There are a lot of people who say Gimme Gimme Gimme. I would like to agree while at the same time disagree with that one statement. The rest of what you have to say is true at every level. I would say there are a lot that want things handed to them on a silver platter. I would just be happy with only slightly easier/better KC on some things and a lot better for trophies. While I am not a big trophy person and have not really tried to get any thophies other than the Skater Kat trophy I have won a few. My children and wife have not won any... Theresa doesn't care if she never gets one, but my eldest daughter feels more accomplishment getting a trophy than she does getting the money to get something from the store or curio shop. That is saying smoething if you have ever whatched how much that girl likes to shop... even virtual shopping...

Even my daughters don't Webkinz everyday. We played dinosaurs (a family game with the dinosaur collection that started with my oldest child and has been added to and passed down to the youngest, but we all still play with it. including daddy.) just finished lunch and my eldest is already out finding "snails" in our garden and seperating them but their shell types (she seperates them by conical, rounded and no shells/slugs.) My youngest daughter is playing with her Dora Babies and asking me to get off the computer and play with her again. My son is taking a well deserved nap after a long morning of play. (We get up around 5:30 to 6:00 am and he is on the go an moving from getting-up until layed down...) Well I have to go back to work. My children are an awful awesome responsibility, and as much as I love WI and Webbies, I have to say you guys are a distant second to my darlings.

Sincerly,
Russ

P.S. How many other daddies are reading bed time stories to their daughter's baby dolls out there? LOL, only my children could get me to do this...

---------- RamsesII added 59 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Just added some updates...
My hubby reads books to my daughter using a stuffed animal as a prop, he holds up the animal, and makes it bob its head like it is the one talking!!
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #137
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

Default Re: Aren't you tired of the same old Hourly Activities every day?!?!

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
My hubby reads books to my daughter using a stuffed animal as a prop, he holds up the animal, and makes it bob its head like it is the one talking!!
Wow, neat idea. Thanks for that one... Sadly I have already put the dears to bed, but tomorrow...
Old 01-10-2008, 12:29 AM   #138
snickynoodles
Webkinz :)

scastle2003 is just really nicescastle2003 is just really nice

Donation Award 

I completely agree with you on every point you had!!! I've not even been on Webkinz that long and it's not what I expected at times. You know that I play another online game ( not sure if I am allowed to say it here?) but you get badges, tokens and even if you loose at a game at level 1 you still get more then you get in KC if you make it to level 9. You get to buy stuff at this other site as well. * and it's a cheaper membership lol I think some of the games are way to hard. My kids find them frustrating at times. I am also upset over the POTM. I bought the regular Golden Retriever before Ganz decided to post LIL Kinz on the circle and made me waste $$ on a pet that my kids did not want other then because it was the POTM. So naturally living in a small town, we have a whole 3 places that sell them and no where to be seen the LIL Kinz...So where do I go? Ebay.....( bitting lip as I type) I paid 9.99 for each plus shipping to get them in time for Christmas. Was a total of 16 something. Well they waited to activate them and we got crap for the bonus. I got the same unicycle I got with my Chihuahua last month and 500 KC that's it. Well regular food and stuff but nothing amazing. They others got same prizes and same stuff too. Now where is the POTM ??? There has been not even 1/2 the activities as the chihuahua had. The floating ribbons lasted longer last time too. I feel ripped off 2x for buying the wrong size and then having to pay out the nose for the LIL Kinz one and nothing POTM related happening.......geesh!
scastle2003 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 12:36 AM   #139
Flash flood

Wow, thanks for posting all this...
Old 01-10-2008, 12:50 AM   #140
chubchub loves Cake
Gift Guru

angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible
angelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossibleangelofharlem challenges the impossible

I do not like the quick draws at all or the jelly bean
i do not even do them waste of time.
The big button of kinzcash has been not to bad in this house. we have had 2 wins over 1000.
I would have posted it but lol I do not know how to do that I still am struggling how to work this computer and post things I have no idea what i am doing lol.
Thanks for sharing sometimes you just have to vent kudos to you
I wish we had new items in the W shop.
I hate the kinzstyle shop who the heck is going to pay $$$$ for a dress lol.
They do not have a lot to choose from under $1000 lol.
My daughters have lots of bags on their docks
they even say its too expensive.
They should have better prizes on the super big spins the other day I got a special food item for my friend i was excited until it came up you have won milk yes milk i was really disapointed.
Yes some improvements need to be made I agree
wholeheartedly.
Thanks RamsesII I am with you
angelofharlem is offline Female
Closed