Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2008, 03:29 AM   #121
Gifted

DTTiger is a glorious beacon of lightDTTiger is a glorious beacon of lightDTTiger is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: GANZ please change the Hourly and Daily Activities?

Everyone is a critic these days.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2008, 09:03 AM   #122
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by HMLilly
I am in 100% agreement - The two I feel the strongest about are the quickdraw - borrrring and bingo. This is from an adult perspective

From a kids perspective, I have an 8 year old daughter who loves webkinz. She quickly became infuriated at bingo. We have a bingo night a couple of times a year at her school so she loves bingo. She realized quickly that the bingo on webkinz was not a "fair" game of bingo (her words) Get rid of those coupons and then you'll have lots of people who enjoy playing it rather than just a few.

She loved the quickdraw before she played. She thought she could scratch it off and that it would be more than just all (very little chance) or nothing. When she then saw right away that she didn't have the first number and that meant nothing, it became "lame" So now she no longer does the quickdraw at all. She loves the dunk the zingo. She tries to the gem mine daily. She does the charm forest although not a religiously as she did at first. She liked the employment office when she first joined but then she said it became too hard. Now if she wants to win the kinzcash from it, she'll hand me the computer and ask me to do it. So from a kids perspective, the employment office is now a bust.

she does play the games and has her favorites. Her favorite things on webkinz though are decorating the rooms and cooking and caring for the webkinz. However right now she is terrified to decorate her rooms as she is afraid everything will disappear. She would like to be able to do more fashion things with the webkinz and more caring (more interactivity with the actual virtual webkinz).

Back to the original post though, I really think that all of those suggestions you made would make a huge difference in the enjoyment. Its not a matter of gimme, gimme, gimme, its a matter of having fun at it. I wish webkinz was listening.
You make some good points here! Most of us are trying to look at it from a kids perspective when we vent. My son is only 4 and while I know that Webkinz was not designed for this age group the fact of the matter is, that this age group (and younger) are playing Webkinz. My son doesn't play any games at all! His favorite things are cooking and caring for his Webkinz as well. He enjoys the interactive part with the virtual webkinz too. Which is why I was kind of excited to see the actions as rewards in the Kinzville Academy. Now, the Kinzville Academy is way too hard for my son and in my opinion too expensive but I worked at it b/c I knew he wanted the actions for his pet. And of course here we are - NO actions (another glitch)! Every day he asks if his pet can do a backflip! I'm starting to wonder who Ganz's target market is for this product... it's not the kids anymore and the adults are just getting too frustrated!?!
Old 01-08-2008, 09:17 AM   #123
PrincessAnya03
Gift Guru

himeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud of

I think you've just said what we've all been thinking for a very long time. My thing is... With the hourlies... With my luck. It never fails that the good stuff always happens when I'm at work.

And, with the gem hunt... I was down to one gem for 3 months. I finally got that gem a week ago. I started in mid August. I need like 5 or 6 gems for my next crown.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:17 AM   #124
Drizzy Weezy Barbie
Gifted

bluebeary2000 has a spectacular aura about

i agree with the quick draws but i really like the jelly bean challenge!!
bluebeary2000 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 09:58 AM   #125
PrincessAnya03
Gift Guru

himeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud of

I was wondering do you have any views on the Wishing Well...
Old 01-08-2008, 10:07 AM   #126
;)
Gifted

beachbumkinz will become famous soon enough

QUICK DRAW- complete waste of time!! Especially the equisite tree one. You only got ONE try.

CHARMS- I like it but I only get sap and bad fairies. I would be excited to et candy, I could at least sale it for 5kc.LOL It is really hard to fing charms.

WOW- My wheel never changes. They say it is suppose to change every 2 weeks. Mine is the same for about a month. I just want a little more variety.

SALES- Not a big issue with me, but I think it is a big rip off when they have something on sale that is only son many cents off so they round it to where there is NO DISCOUNT . Then what's the point?

BINGO HAS TO GO!!- I stopped it over a month ago. Same thing happened to me. I saved a lot of coupons bc I thought it was my only chance and I still didn't even come close! How are these people doing it every hour or so. I mean thereis always a new winner.

GEM HUNT- I had good luck with that. I got my crown about a month ago, but I sent it to my daughter bc she isn't having much luck. But I do gree that you should be able to get rid of them at a later time.

Or even trade at the curio shop with arte. Like at special times arte can have a trading special "will trade a hockey bed to anyone for a pyramid plunder" THAT WOULD BE COOL!

TRADING CARDS- I think it would be cool to have a special trading card room for kids to trade their cards with each other. My daughter would love that.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:13 AM   #127
Call me Piggy :)
Gifted

piggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpiggyjoe radiates beauty and kindness all around

the wheel of yum is kinda....dumb. I mean So what! U can get food, kinzcash (not much) and a "cool" monkey & monkey suvaner! BIG WOOP!
piggyjoe is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 01:26 PM   #128
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by DTTiger
Everyone is a critic these days.
LOL, Not everyone...

Just me. The rest of these folks are my Yes men... and women. It is a company thing. You ever hear of the PTA? Well, that is our orginization Parents Taking Action... We are taking action to see if we can make things a little better for our younger children/ Families and maybe even our selves. Look at MOST of my posts. They are intended to make things more fun or family friendly. I have only made one post that I am ashamed of, but at the time it was kind of needed...

P.S. Please support my Kinzdergarten idea...

Last edited by RamsesII; 01-08-2008 at 01:27 PM.. Reason: KINZDERGARTEN ROCKS
Old 01-08-2008, 01:34 PM   #129
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

My hands up
#1 yes woman
Carolyn
Old 01-08-2008, 01:44 PM   #130
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

ROFL Thanks again Carolyn... You have read too many of my posts.
Closed