Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2008, 10:38 PM   #111
for trading only
Gift Guru

rbckid will become famous soon enough

Default Re: GANZ please change the Hourly and Daily Activities?

View Post Originally Posted by RamsesII

Jelly Beans Jar

I have also decided that since the Jelly Bean Jar is sooo vague it is just as terrible. I don't even try it anymore unless I want the 10 KC. I mean seriously how do you bid on this? I Would love to get something for the time I spend but the amount of available jelly beans is between 1 and 10,000 so I have a 1 in 10,000 chance. Well at least knowing that I can guess a half full jar is about 5,000 plus or minus a thousand or so... I would love to get a Jelly Beans Jar (The trophy) Well wouldn't we all.
It would be nice if the responses were more like Hotter and Colder. Maybe even something like
Oh no, that is way off. Please try again. More than 500 off of the answer
That was pretty Good. 500 or less away from the answer
Wow! you are close. 100 or less away
Almost there. 50 or less away
You are right there. 10 or less away
I mean do the math. With only 5 guesses, you still aren't extremely likely to get a lot of KC any way. I also believe there should be a KC prize that shares how close your final answer was.
501+ receives 10KC
500 or less receives 15KC
100 or less receives 25KC
50 or less receives 50KC
10 or less receives 100KC
one of our other WI members, lolo7777777, has found a hint strategy on the jelly bean challenge game. you can view the thread here.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2008, 10:41 PM   #112
POSTALONE
Gift Guru

postalone is a jewel in the roughpostalone is a jewel in the rough

Russ-

Well said! I agree with you 100%. We are losing interest here fast with everything webkinz.

nancy
Old 01-07-2008, 10:46 PM   #113
miaga1
Gift Guru

mytymia1 is a name known to allmytymia1 is a name known to allmytymia1 is a name known to all

You are absolutely right,its time to switch it up a bit..out with old and in with the new!!GAME ON!!
Old 01-07-2008, 11:04 PM   #114
iceskatincutie101
Gifted

iceskatincutie101 will become famous soon enough

i was just thinking this the other day...i was like they never have anything good anymore...not many wheel of the months or wheels of yum...and the last wheel of the month there was a candy cane..i mean come on a candy cane!!!! and of course i got it becuase it was the least exspensive thing on the wheel....and i hate how they rarely ever do the superwheel...only on "special occasions" i wish they would let you spin it on your webkinz birthday...any way i totally agree with you the activites are kinda getting old and boring since they haven't gotten many fun new things
Old 01-07-2008, 11:11 PM   #115
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Thank-you for your support. Now on to my next post... For the KIDS!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 11:15 PM   #116
Has37789
Gift Guru

has37789 is a glorious beacon of lighthas37789 is a glorious beacon of light

I agree 150%!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 11:19 PM   #117
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Had to laugh about your comments on the charm forest. I have to add one. I love how you are supposed to win a dining room set and you get one table and TWO chairs. You'd think they could at least give you four chairs to go with your table. Two chairs at that long table looks terrible and there is no way to get two extra chairs so it would look nice.

Last edited by Luckylion; 01-07-2008 at 11:21 PM..
Luckylion is offline Female
Old 01-07-2008, 11:48 PM   #118
Gifted
HMLilly is on a distinguished road

I am in 100% agreement - The two I feel the strongest about are the quickdraw - borrrring and bingo. This is from an adult perspective

From a kids perspective, I have an 8 year old daughter who loves webkinz. She quickly became infuriated at bingo. We have a bingo night a couple of times a year at her school so she loves bingo. She realized quickly that the bingo on webkinz was not a "fair" game of bingo (her words) Get rid of those coupons and then you'll have lots of people who enjoy playing it rather than just a few.

She loved the quickdraw before she played. She thought she could scratch it off and that it would be more than just all (very little chance) or nothing. When she then saw right away that she didn't have the first number and that meant nothing, it became "lame" So now she no longer does the quickdraw at all. She loves the dunk the zingo. She tries to the gem mine daily. She does the charm forest although not a religiously as she did at first. She liked the employment office when she first joined but then she said it became too hard. Now if she wants to win the kinzcash from it, she'll hand me the computer and ask me to do it. So from a kids perspective, the employment office is now a bust.

she does play the games and has her favorites. Her favorite things on webkinz though are decorating the rooms and cooking and caring for the webkinz. However right now she is terrified to decorate her rooms as she is afraid everything will disappear. She would like to be able to do more fashion things with the webkinz and more caring (more interactivity with the actual virtual webkinz).

Back to the original post though, I really think that all of those suggestions you made would make a huge difference in the enjoyment. Its not a matter of gimme, gimme, gimme, its a matter of having fun at it. I wish webkinz was listening.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:50 PM   #119
Gifted

iccir is on a distinguished road

I agree with you pretty much on everything. I wish they had the Super Wheel more often. I joined in August and I've only seen it once. It should come up at least once a season, especially as the Wheel of Yum is so lame (5 bananas as prize???).

Oh yeah, ban that dumb Bingoz coupons. It's ridiculous that kids can't play it. It's such a useless game now. Same with QuickDraw. If you're going to do a QuickDraw, I wish they put in exclusives, like prizes I would actually want rather than a random dresser from a theme I'm not interested in.

Last edited by iccir; 01-07-2008 at 11:53 PM..
Old 01-08-2008, 03:05 AM   #120
jle
issa44
Gifted

jle will become famous soon enough

Thank you for voicing the frustration that we feel at home. While I don't agree with everything you said, I do agree with most of it. I'd like to get rid of Bingoz (!!!!) & Quickdraw as well. They are pointless and we gave up on them almost immediately. I'm also afraid some of the activities are too related to gambling (Quickdraw especially) and I don't want to teach my kids that it's ok to do on WW, but not in real life.. And some activities feel rigged (Wheel of Wow - we always get 20KC, the odds don't add up). I like you idea of making the Jellybean Challenge an actual challenge with hints that get you closer. It is a waste of time. I'm ok with the Charm Forest & Gem Search, although I would like them to eliminate either the Bad Fairy or the Sap Glop as well. WW is catering to adults more and more and forgeting about the little kids who can't do half of the games or jobs anyway. My kids can only play the games that are in their rooms anyway.

Thanks for venting for all of us! Maybe it will get heard.
Closed