Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2008, 12:19 AM   #101
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: It's about time we change the Hourly and Daily Activities?

Sadly it isn't so much that it is boring, but monotonous. Variety is the spice of life. But I don't want my salt watered down, splenda for my sugar, or sawdust intead of cinnamon.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2008, 10:55 AM   #102
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by RamsesII
Sadly it isn't so much that it is boring, but monotonous. Variety is the spice of life. But I don't want my salt watered down, splenda for my sugar, or sawdust intead of cinnamon.

I don't either but

I still say WHY?

IS Gantz so popular now that they have lost the drive that made such a great thing as webkinz and the old idol is now the driving force---Greed and Complacency?????

The need to go back to basics and LISTEN to the very people that made this company,,

All of us who own and play webkinz.

Carolyn
Old 01-07-2008, 11:15 AM   #103
Danyelb23
Gifted

danyelb23 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I have 5 useless boogers that I will never be able to use, eat, or otherwise. What do you think about maybe being able to just sell of the excess gems at any time???

My favorite part of your post by the way.....I totally agree with what you said. Thanks for taking the time to vent. You have some really great ideas!
Old 01-07-2008, 11:19 AM   #104
Webkinz :)

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

How about them getting rid of some of these jobs. Question: Has anyone ever won the Gem Mine? I never seem to have enough time because the claw moves to slow.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:47 AM   #105
BuddyGirl3
Gift Guru

KinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud ofKinzMom3 has much to be proud of

RamsesII, your comments cracked me up. I have thought the same things about a number of items you mentioned!! Your way of saying it just made me laugh. Glad someoe else is thinking like me. I never waste my time on the Quickdraws. The prizes aren't even worth it. You can just go buy them in the w-shop. And if you have different accounts, you will see that the # changes....so, what good is that? I dont do Bingo for the same reason. Too many people hoarde the coupons. My daughters loved to play it at first....but then realized they were never going to win because they figured out they'd never be able to get all the coupons needed. The forest charms are impossible to get. We've done the charm forest since August on two accounts, and managed to get 50 KC on both. We've just started selling all the t-shirts back to the w-shop...they were taking up too much space, same with the candy. And dont get me started on how much sap glop we manage to get!
Old 01-07-2008, 01:45 PM   #106
Webkinz :)

polly111 is an unknown quantity at this point

RamsesII I couldn't agree more with your comments. You have some great ideas for improvement!! I hope your suggestions make their way to Ganz!
Old 01-07-2008, 09:23 PM   #107
hy did I become a
Gift Guru

RamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond reputeRamsesII has a reputation beyond repute

I have had many ideas over the recent months and I have started posting here since most to lost corporate grind if you send them in. I prefer to post them in the ideas for Ganz Section http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-f169.html and let Ganz find them on their own...

UPDATE 1/7/08 Today I broke down and played again. Well now you only get 3 chances which greatly reduces the 1 in 250,000 chances to less than 1 in 333,333... That is really sad.

Last edited by RamsesII; 01-07-2008 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: New information...
Old 01-07-2008, 09:32 PM   #108
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: GANZ please change the Hourly and Daily Activities?

yeah im so sick of it! is it really gonna cost them money to let little kids WIN once in a while?!
Old 01-07-2008, 10:14 PM   #109
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

I agree 100%.
They need to make bingoz play against yourself now that would be fun and something to look forward to everyday.

The games all need trophys and at different levels so young and old can win.
None of this then there will be a glut of trophys and they will be worthless thats baloney and who does not love trophies?
This site should leave you feeling yeah cant wait to come back for more instead of disappointed and cheated by stingyness. I keep winning the candy cane on the wheel of the month and now I am mad!! because it is rigged like all their wheels are.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:28 PM   #110
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

Wow, you said everything I've ever wanted to say but didn't have the patience to type it up and put it in a nice, neat thread!!! I agree with everything you've said. We don't want to win all the time (that wouldn't be fun) but we want to win sometimes! And that's the point, lately you never win at anything, EVER! Kids are getting frustrated, heck adults are getting frustrated. I don't understand Ganz's mentality on this one! Why are they being so tight with virtual rewards - does it cost them to give me a virtual item/money every now and then!?! Frankly, if I won or received virtual items or money a little more often it would get me more excited about the site, thus leading to me purchasing more Webkinz! Doesn't that make sense to them but than again I've never studied marketing - so what do I know!?!

Don't even get me started on the game bonuses... why even bother? I play a game b/c I like it not b/c it gives me a couple extra bonus kc. I had to laugh at the "game of the day" a few days ago - it was 10% bonus on Wacky Zingoz. The most kc I've ever won on a round in Wacky Zingoz was 8 or 9 kc (depending on my score). And what's 10% of 8 or 9 in Webkinz World - 0 (ZERO), that's right, nothing!!! So the "game of the day" gave you NO bonus kc.

Frankly I think every hour should be something special in Webkinz World. Not every kid can be on all the time (some children/adults have other things to do with their life), so when a child can log on there should be something special going on during that hour. Not lame Quick Draws, empty jellybean jars (we couldn't guess the right answer anyway even when we could see the jellybeans, so who cares), pitiful sales on W-shop items, and the list goes on and on...

The POTM should have it's own special activity EVERYDAY! It's the POTM - make it special Ganz!!!

Ok, I think my rant is over for now but I may be back later to add more - I'm just tired now...

Thanks for saying what a lot of us have thought for a long time!!!
Closed