Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 04:42 PM   #21
Dolybye
Gifted

dolybye is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ideas for Ganz...what will they come up with next?(NO MORE NEON GREEN PETS! SENSIBLE PETS PLEASE! Please post your comments.

View Post Originally Posted by gorawr[luv]
What on earth? No offence-but really what in the world is that?
a shih-zue is a type of dog. Google it. its kinda cute
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2008, 04:44 PM   #22
candygirl9150

Default Re: Ideas for Ganz...what will they come up with next?(NO MORE NEON GREEN PETS! SENSIBLE PETS PLEASE! Please post your comments.

i love these ideas!cool!
Old 05-20-2008, 04:46 PM   #23
Dolybye
Gifted

dolybye is on a distinguished road

I think they meant ****-zu

---------- dolybye added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

*other word for ****

---------- dolybye added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

make the 'h' a 't' and search shih-zu

Last edited by dolybye; 05-20-2008 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-20-2008, 04:48 PM   #24
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

great ideas!
cmwqt is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 05:09 PM   #25
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: Ideas for Ganz...what will they come up with next?(NO MORE NEON GREEN PETS! SENSIBLE PETS PLEASE! Please post your comments.

awesome ideas!!! i've got an idea: a hedgehog webkinz!!!! what do you think?
zatcat101 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 05:59 PM   #26
Those silly
Webkinz :)

gorawr[luv] is on a distinguished road

a 2 story house................ i never thought of that!!!!! u could like buy elavators and stairs! u should suggest that to ganz!!! sorry if u said u did! i didn't really have time to read it so sorry if u did! the more people who suggest it~ the likelyer theyll do it!!! can i suggest it to??
---------- tre lover added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

is it ok if i go and suggest it???

---------- tree lover added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

i am gonna go ahead and do it! ok? sorry if u didn't want me toooooooooooooooo

---------- tree lover added 11 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

here is wat i put exactly! i copied it from the webkinz suggestion box!!

I think and my freinds think that u should have 2 story houses!!!! that way u could have more rooms! u wouldnt have to have 2 stories but when u would by a type of stairs or elavator, it would be so!!!! when u buy it, u would have a selection of old stairs, pretty stairs, carpet stairs, love stairs, ex.! also ditto with the elavators!!!! then u can place it in your room just like other objects! if u take the elavator or stairs away, the rooms on the top would just be added to your other map! their could be a upstairs and downstairs map!!!! I really think u should do this!!!!! please! my friend told me and i love the idea! i would spend a lot more time on webkinz! by the way i just got the mouse! thanks ganz for reading!
-riesie

---------- tree lover added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

well thanks and good bye!!! great ideas ♥ ♥ tree lover[/quote]
Thanks!
gorawr[luv] is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 06:12 PM   #27
Lil Kinz
styler422 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey I luv all of these Ideas especialy the fox and brown cow!!!! I think they should have a white stallion kuz I luv horses. :clyde:

---------- styler422 added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

I also agree with the two level idea it sounds soooo kool!

Last edited by styler422; 05-20-2008 at 06:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-20-2008, 06:43 PM   #28
Those silly
Webkinz :)

gorawr[luv] is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by styler422
hey I luv all of these Ideas especialy the fox and brown cow!!!! I think they should have a white stallion kuz I luv horses. :clyde:

---------- styler422 added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

I also agree with the two level idea it sounds soooo kool!
Interesting.. But I don't there's such thing... OOOooh! I just got a good idea. Y'know cupid?
Right, and Pegasis? A love Pegasis.. odd but I mean-it's kinda cute.
Oy.. a erm brown rabbit...? Did I post that..already? Er-oh.. a tortoise-shell cat love them.. I might post a picture of em! Oh well, anyway. I dunno any other good things at the time.. might post- erm a yellow polka-dotted sundress and matching hat. (pretty much a wide brimmed sun hat with a yellow dotted ribbon)- again later..
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSpottedleaf.jpg (113.8 KB, 2 views)
gorawr[luv] is offline Female
Closed