Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 01:54 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

xtrordinarygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ideas for Ganz...what will they come up with next?(NO MORE NEON GREEN PETS! SENSIBLE PETS PLEASE! Please post your comments.

=] lol *10 letter rule*
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2008, 04:46 PM   #12
I am obsessed with

sherbertpup1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ideas for Ganz...what will they come up with next?(NO MORE NEON GREEN PETS! SENSIBLE PETS PLEASE! Please post your comments.

Yeah! If you dont give your pets a bath daily, they start to leave muddy pawprints! lol!
Old 05-19-2008, 04:50 PM   #13
I ♥ My

leannaloveswebkinz is on a distinguished road

I Think a Shih-Tzu !
Old 05-19-2008, 06:46 PM   #14
Those silly

gorawr[luv] is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by leannaloveswebkinz
I Think a Shih-Tzu !
What on earth? No offence-but really what in the world is that?
gorawr[luv] is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 09:54 AM   #15
Gift Trainee

zmuf is an unknown quantity at this point

i think a webkinz that stands up straight if they don't already have one or one that flies
Old 05-20-2008, 09:59 AM   #16

Pawprint321 is on a distinguished road

Love those ideas you are very creative
I hope they make all of those certany the 2 story house part that would be cool
I wonder if you would make stairs that would be neat!!
Old 05-20-2008, 04:13 PM   #17
Those silly

gorawr[luv] is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Pawprint321
Love those ideas you are very creative
I hope they make all of those certany the 2 story house part that would be cool
I wonder if you would make stairs that would be neat!!
Yeah... elavaters-lol

Ladders-rickety old ones... escalaters.... modern sorta one.. depends what room yer gonna put it in.
gorawr[luv] is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 04:18 PM   #18
tree lover

i think a fox and hamster would be adorible!!!! nice ideas!
Old 05-20-2008, 04:21 PM   #19
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Those are all awesome! I'm totally for each and every one of them.
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 04:36 PM   #20
tree lover

a 2 story house................ i never thought of that!!!!! u could like buy elavators and stairs! u should suggest that to ganz!!! sorry if u said u did! i didn't really have time to read it so sorry if u did! the more people who suggest it~ the likelyer theyll do it!!! can i suggest it to??

---------- tree lover added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

is it ok if i go and suggest it???

---------- tree lover added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

i am gonna go ahead and do it! ok? sorry if u didn't want me toooooooooooooooo

---------- tree lover added 11 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

here is wat i put exactly! i copied it from the webkinz suggestion box!!

I think and my freinds think that u should have 2 story houses!!!! that way u could have more rooms! u wouldnt have to have 2 stories but when u would by a type of stairs or elavator, it would be so!!!! when u buy it, u would have a selection of old stairs, pretty stairs, carpet stairs, love stairs, ex.! also ditto with the elavators!!!! then u can place it in your room just like other objects! if u take the elavator or stairs away, the rooms on the top would just be added to your other map! their could be a upstairs and downstairs map!!!! I really think u should do this!!!!! please! my friend told me and i love the idea! i would spend a lot more time on webkinz! by the way i just got the mouse! thanks ganz for reading!
-riesie

---------- tree lover added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

well thanks and good bye!!! great ideas ♥ ♥ tree lover

Last edited by tree lover; 05-20-2008 at 04:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed