Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2008, 08:54 AM   #1
Those silly
Webkinz :)

gorawr[luv] is on a distinguished road

Default Ideas for Ganz...what will they come up with next?(NO MORE NEON GREEN PETS! SENSIBLE PETS PLEASE! Please post your comments.

What will they come up with next? A dinosaur? A- Pink+sky-blue+lavender tiger... ODD.
Please tell me what you think about my ideas.

WEbkinz
-A black and white collie, a fox.
- More birds= Tawny owl, snowy owl, swan, PHOENIX-for hallowe'en.
- More cats- Striped tabby, Calico, Orange cat.
- Brown bunny-Black+white bunny.
- White tiger, Snow leopard.
- Deer, Sheep/lamb/ewe,Brown cow, Strawberry cow for Valentines day.
- Bischon frise, poisonus tree frog...

Furniture-Exclusives
-Swing set
- SUPER BED= Triple decker bunk bed.
- Double-kinz pool
- Skate rack, frozen pond for skating
- Rugs
- Large windows.
- Clothing rack.
- Food ON counters.
- TALL trees

Rooms
-Small yard
-Hills in yard-Garden
- Two-story houses
- Treehouse
-Shed
-EXTRA LARGE room, (Double the size of a large room)
- Muddy pawprints. They appear ramdomly.

Clothing
-Pioneer bonnet
-Scarves
-Pioneer dress, Pioneer Shirt and Pants
-White coat, pink coat, tan coat
-Pigtails wig(blond) Ponytail wig(brown) Braids wig(red-orange)
-Skis! Skates! Hockey uniform-goalie and player
-Green track-suit, Blue-track-suit

Places
-Airport, for travelling webkinz who wish to go to Mount-Pawz Snowy habitat or Spring-Kinz Flower covered habitat
-Hockey Tournaments in Stadium
- Park-Flowers, swings, slides
-The community pool
-Shops- Make your own shop for 1000 kinzcash, NO FURNItURE INCLUDED

Those are my ideas! Please post if you like them.
gorawr[luv] is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2008, 10:15 AM   #2
new webkinz

Default Re: Ideas for Ganz...what will they come up with next?(NO MORE NEON GREEN PETS! SENSIBLE PETS PLEASE! Please post your comments.

but cant use bunkbed beacuse they cant make bunkbed sorry ..

---------- new webkinz added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

coming up snow lepard in august

Last edited by new webkinz; 05-18-2008 at 10:15 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-18-2008, 11:15 AM   #3
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Default Re: Ideas for Ganz...what will they come up with next?(NO MORE NEON GREEN PETS! SENSIBLE PETS PLEASE! Please post your comments.

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oon23 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 06:36 PM   #4
Those silly

View Post Originally Posted by new webkinz
but cant use bunkbed beacuse they cant make bunkbed sorry ..

---------- new webkinz added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

coming up snow lepard in august
Kool! Anyway, The bunkbeds don't work yet-I know, it just looks cute. I like making sketches of webkinz, One time they were ski racing.
Old 05-18-2008, 06:53 PM   #5
susan831
Gift Trainee

1223Scamp1223 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice ideas!They make Webkinz better!
1223Scamp1223 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 07:00 PM   #6

luckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud of

I would so totally agree with all of you!!!!
luckyfunky3 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 07:32 PM   #7
new webkinz

cool thanks tell me
Old 05-18-2008, 09:20 PM   #8

xtrordinarygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

those I dead are awsome and isn't the make a shop like on neopets?( not trying to be rude just asking)
Old 05-18-2008, 09:28 PM   #9
tygerwoman6
Gifted

tygerwoman6 is on a distinguished road

I like the idea of a tree house and the idea of a skating pond a lot. I would like for there to be more activities, etc. that could be used by more than one pet. It would also be nice if there were some more interactive items-- like a race track (or go cart type of thing), and I wish that they had a design your own furniture option. It would be cool if you could select a style and then choose the color or fabric for the item. (Maybe something like that for clothes as well).
Old 05-19-2008, 09:12 AM   #10
Those silly

View Post Originally Posted by xtrordinarygirl
those I dead are awsome and isn't the make a shop like on neopets?( not trying to be rude just asking)
I have no idea, my friend Milka kept sending me these ''PLease join neopets with a free kougra from milkalijiam'' it was really odd. I don`t go on neopets its kinda boring
Actually odd, you know how your not s`posta put your last name or first name in your WW username (you can put Hope, Faith, Prudence, etc.) Anyway... Milka put her firt name AND last name in her username= milkalijiam!!!! ODD ODD ODD
Closed