Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2007, 05:30 PM   #61
kittykat92
Gift Guru

kittykat92 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ideas for ganz. (my aunt works there so I get to talk to her about webkinz stuff)

You should come out with more themes, rare items, and exclusive items. And make a lot more webkinz. Also tell her that she should make more todays activities and make other ways to win exclusive items other than adopting new pets and I love My Webkinz button. You should also bring back the quick draws on todays activities.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2007, 05:35 PM   #62
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Ideas for ganz. (my aunt works there so I get to talk to her about webkinz stuff)

Maybe the person's aunt doesn't even work for ganz...
Old 07-10-2007, 06:04 PM   #63
soccergal5

Open Up Clubhouse!!! Lol Please?? Oh And Hannah Montana Theme!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 06:53 PM   #64
feartheflute
Gifted

Flute_Factor is on a distinguished road

This is what I think they should do. They should make a contest of the next webkinz pet. On the site they should give the mailing address of their main ganz base. Then kids can send in pictures of their pets. Ganz picks their favorite 10 and then put those 10 pics on the webkinz contest. Every body votes for their favorite animal, and the winner get made into a webkinz you can buy!
Hope you like this idea!

TTFN
~Elmo
Old 07-10-2007, 06:56 PM   #65
penny1254
Webkinz :)

asiaj is an unknown quantity at this point

i think we should have a webkinz show off
Old 07-10-2007, 07:05 PM   #66
feartheflute
Gifted

Flute_Factor is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by LindaBear
I say that Ganz should make some more dogs and a lot of Mixed breed dogs. LIke the Cockapoo, have them be different colors as not all Cocka pOos are one color. Make a Bichon Frise and other breeds too that are pure BReed.

Have a Playing Juke box in which webkinz can dance to the music. Also a computer in which a webkinz could pretend to write notes to friends on line, I think that would be cool.

Also have more learning tools so that some kids can learn more about particular school subjects. Also since webkinz are also sold in THe US you might want to convince Ganz to come out with a Bald Eagle webkinz for Fourth of JUly whether it is this years webkinz or next years it doesn't matter and a Canadian webkinz for the Canadians up north.

Ah How about this have a merry Go Round Ride in the webkinz clubhouse , Ferriswheel , Roll Coaster etc, for something fun to do. I feel this would be cool.

Also have some more Ballon Ride objects for sale in the Curio Shop and the W shop but the more rare ones in the curio shops and the more common one's in the W shop.

Hope that helps.

Ya. I like her idea about playing on the computer. your webkinz can play on webkinz!!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 07:10 PM   #67
xoJuicyFruit
Gift Guru

LovexoPink will become famous soon enough

Tell her that they should have music on Webkinz...for like parties and what not!!!
Old 07-10-2007, 09:26 PM   #68
Webkinz :)
FigureSkater247 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that they should make a pause button on the arcade games, sometimes I have to get up and do things and if I am really far in a game, I have to exit out, like on color storm I was 458 points away from beating the high score and my mom was calling me to do my chores so I had to exit out, I was soo frustrated!
Old 07-10-2007, 09:28 PM   #69
soccergal5

they should open the clubhouse!
Old 07-10-2007, 09:28 PM   #70
my friends say im
Gifted

cutiepiekitty123 is on a distinguished road

how about the can have pets like fish and hamsters that they can buy at the w-shop. i think that would be pretty cool because they would have to feed them and take care of them
cutiepiekitty123 is offline Female
Closed