Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2007, 09:25 PM   #21
AnakinSims
Webkinz :)
AnakinSims is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Ideas for ganz. (my aunt works there so I get to talk to her about webkinz stuff)

I want them to make new themes like for the black bear a mountain theme. And i heard they were coming out with a kangaroo and for that a desert theme! And give us two exclusive items when you adopt a pet!

I love my 11 webkinz they are crazy
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2007, 11:33 PM   #22
Lil Kinz
Butterflyx is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ideas for ganz. (my aunt works there so I get to talk to her about webkinz stuff)

My 10 year old daughter thought it would be neat if Ganz made a Zebra, Lady Bug and a Skunk. We also would like to see a Circus theme to go with the Super Exclusive Circus bed. My daughter also thought it would be great to have items for a hospital (she wants to be a doctor someday). She thought Aphid soup would go with the Lady Bug pet food item.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:06 AM   #23
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ideas for ganz. (my aunt works there so I get to talk to her about webkinz stuff)

1. I, also, would like food that can be placed on the table.

2. I think that when you try new recipies on the stove and in the blender, gak and gunk come up way too often. It is very expensive to try and make your own new recipe. If the foods you put on the stove or in the blender go well together they should always make somthing.

3. Birthday cakes

4. And I really, really want that winged unicorn rocking horse that's in the fantacy princess theme but not available yet! And hopefully it will be interactive and the pets can ride on it!

I'm sure there's tons more, but that's all I can think of off hand.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:34 AM   #24
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

Definately a Guinea Pig Webkinz and more Quizzies Questions.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:09 AM   #25

ameziper95 is on a distinguished road

tell her they need to make a colts football team theme!!
Old 07-09-2007, 02:17 AM   #26
Gifted
LindaBear is a jewel in the roughLindaBear is a jewel in the rough

I say that Ganz should make some more dogs and a lot of Mixed breed dogs. LIke the Cockapoo, have them be different colors as not all Cocka pOos are one color. Make a Bichon Frise and other breeds too that are pure BReed.

Have a Playing Juke box in which webkinz can dance to the music. Also a computer in which a webkinz could pretend to write notes to friends on line, I think that would be cool.

Also have more learning tools so that some kids can learn more about particular school subjects. Also since webkinz are also sold in THe US you might want to convince Ganz to come out with a Bald Eagle webkinz for Fourth of JUly whether it is this years webkinz or next years it doesn't matter and a Canadian webkinz for the Canadians up north.

Ah How about this have a merry Go Round Ride in the webkinz clubhouse , Ferriswheel , Roll Coaster etc, for something fun to do. I feel this would be cool.

Also have some more Ballon Ride objects for sale in the Curio Shop and the W shop but the more rare ones in the curio shops and the more common one's in the W shop.

Hope that helps.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:32 AM   #27
Carlos

entrance door and foyer; tables and counters where you can put food; dishes (and dishwasher); dragon webkinz (with a bed of hoarded treasure); virtual trading cards that you can actually trade; wallpaper and flooring for the Kooky Scientist Theme as well as an observatory slit and a lab coat and safety glasses to wear (like Goober's)
Old 07-09-2007, 02:35 AM   #28
ooggie, ooggie77
Gifted

ooggie77 is on a distinguished road

A people and the first person is Hannah Montana!
ooggie77 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2007, 08:46 AM   #29
BANDGEEK888 T888
Gifted

Julie&Livi is an unknown quantity at this point

An octopus webkinz pet!!!!!! In lavender!!!!
Old 07-09-2007, 08:49 AM   #30
Monkey405 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the computer idea to I think they should have contests where you can win a rare item
Closed