Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2007, 08:23 PM   #11
animegirl778
Webkinz :)

moodypeach79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ideas for ganz. (my aunt works there so I get to talk to her about webkinz stuff)

Double beds, bunk beds, bring back the cheeky dog!!! Also, new themes such as zen, rainbow, and daredevil!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2007, 08:24 PM   #12
CleoCosette

Default Re: Ideas for ganz. (my aunt works there so I get to talk to her about webkinz stuff)

You need a side table in the Pop Star and Blue Skies theme.
Old 07-08-2007, 08:26 PM   #13
ColemanGal
Gifted

ColemanGal will become famous soon enough

I think you should like make it so you can download songs and then play them in the clubhouse. And maybe stereos that play songs of your choice.
ColemanGal is offline Female
Old 07-08-2007, 08:27 PM   #14
sokkerrokker
sokkerrokker is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Ideas for ganz. (my aunt works there so I get to talk to her about webkinz stuff)

Omg! Can I just say that it's awsome that your aunt works for ganz! Oh! And I do have some ideas for webkinz; But first can you ask her why the clubhouse is closed? My webkinz is sokkerrokker, please add me to your list. I am new to webkinz and I need some friends since none of my friends have webkinz and I am trying to prove to them how cool webkinz accutually are! I really need this to help! Oh and my idea is that webkinz should come up with some safer way to be able to talk in games! That would be awsome! I would so appreciate a friend! Thank you!

P.S- This offer is avalible to anyone who whouldlike to be a friend to a lonley webkinz!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I have a RSA problem. Please do not make fun of random spaz attacks. It will make me made wicth makes me have more!
Old 07-08-2007, 08:34 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I have a lot of ideas. I'd love to have a dining table that you can set food on (for holidays, birthdays, etc.). I'd also like to see a white wicker/Victorian theme. For the yard I'd like a gazebo and gazing balls (different colors for different years-like the lava lamps). And I'd like an in ground pool that more than one pet could use at a time.
Old 07-08-2007, 08:36 PM   #16
So Fetch!!!

FuzzyWuzzy456 is on a distinguished road

I think there should be stairs in your houses.
FuzzyWuzzy456 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2007, 08:42 PM   #17
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

Stairs and computers are my coolest ideas! Oh yeah! You could have neighbors!
Old 07-08-2007, 08:42 PM   #18
lilsparkles

webkinzsparkles is on a distinguished road

ya I want a hamster and his exclucive thing is a wheel that you can achley ride on.
Old 07-08-2007, 08:51 PM   #19
lavalover22

inground pools,dresses,racing suits,hockey equipment,baseball n football stuff.football helmats.new plants..wall lights,popcorn cart,golf clubs,falling snow n rain.trees with color,planted apple n orange trees more decorations better windows...only good ones are cat and double long ones,old 70.s poodle skirts,new games like bingo,or stompig on houses,air hockey n pool in tournamets,newer puzzles say by using calendar pictures,laptop or computer which we can buy books n put on it for reading . thats all for now lol...hope they can do these things..

oh a full wall that had see thrugh shevles for displaying out psf

Last edited by lavalover22; 07-08-2007 at 08:53 PM..
Old 07-08-2007, 09:09 PM   #20
pinkiepie

PinkiePie is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Lydia
Soooo.... Do you have Ideas? please post and I will talk to my aunt about it!
Definitely make more educational opportunities for kids online, like adding places to go around the world and learn of different countries and cultures, pick up a few foriegn words or phrases, and purchase "indigenous" items, like crafts and stuff to bring "home." Be able to send postcards to people on your friends list from the places you visit. There should be something, too, like a passport that gets "stamped" with all the places you've been. Maybe even a lesson in foreign currency by exchanging Kinzcash for the currency of the place your Webkinz is visiting.

And, as others have said, simply more places for your Webkinz to "go" online and interact with others online, like a water park, county fair (w/ games & prizes & contests), etc.
Closed