Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2007, 11:51 AM   #181
Happy 2008!
Gift Guru

party planner will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ideas for ganz. (my aunt works there so I get to talk to her about webkinz stuff)

you are soooooooo lucky!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2007, 06:55 AM   #182
Tamara
Webkinz :)

Tamara is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ideas for ganz. (my aunt works there so I get to talk to her about webkinz stuff)

I would love dinosaur Webkinz and a set of insect Webkinz. eg: spider, ladybug, butterfly.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:10 AM   #183
Gifted

xowebkinzloverxo is an unknown quantity at this point

have neighbors and more themes
Old 08-14-2007, 11:00 AM   #184
ghuj
Banned

ghuj is an unknown quantity at this point

they should make a whole new web site called www.lilkinz.com that would be very cool alll of my school thinks ganz should do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 11:01 AM   #185
smothie
Gifted

smothie is a glorious beacon of lightsmothie is a glorious beacon of light

i want them to make a room just for trading iln hte club house, where if you agree on something you have to trade it!
Old 08-14-2007, 11:27 AM   #186
Webkinz :)
popstar36 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they should have an interactive computer too!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 02:25 PM   #187
Taken
Gifted

applesassy11 will become famous soon enough

this is weird, but i miss the weird voice that always said "the wheel of wwwwoooooowwwww!!!!"
-
they should make an owl webkinz!

Last edited by applesassy11; 08-14-2007 at 02:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
applesassy11 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2007, 02:27 PM   #188
♂♂ ♂♀ ♀♀
Gifted

puppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to allpuppups818 is a name known to all

they should make a webkinz for your webkinz with a computer so they can get addicted too!
puppups818 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2007, 02:30 PM   #189
puppip
Gifted

smileydude will become famous soon enough

maybe on things to do they should have a link that says "town." then when you press on it you can see buildings, then there would be the w shop, curio shop, more, then when you press on the building, you are there!
Old 08-15-2007, 08:34 AM   #190
waderules

i THINK they should make pet fishes, hannah montana wigs lol, they should fix the games, do work on the games while people are playing( then they put a timer at the bottom when it will get updated, it would log you out then, (that was in another game I use to play lol)
Closed