Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2007, 03:10 PM   #161
softball490
Gifted

softball490 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ideas for ganz. (my aunt works there so I get to talk to her about webkinz stuff)

How about a place you can leave your pet(s) if you go on vacation or something and can't take care of your webkinz. The place would keep the meters up to 100. Also, I think they need clothes with sparkle! Like Hannah Montana's. Curio shop coupons, and yeah I like the contest Idea where we vote on what ganz makes next. open the kinz chat plus back up, and lastly, fix all the little glitches ( taking clothes off your pet)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2007, 01:27 AM   #162
Lil Kinz
dodgers77449 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ideas for ganz. (my aunt works there so I get to talk to her about webkinz stuff)

How about a yard sale where you can sell unwanted rare items cheap
your webkinz gets sick everyonce in a while even if you are keeping him healthy like in real life maybe sometimes a disease spreads for the same species
and you should have your webkinz be on sports teams where you train them and some make different sports teams and some dont make it like in real life where you have games where you have to play you have to train to get better sports
Old 08-12-2007, 01:33 AM   #163
Webkinz :)

webkinz_4_life is an unknown quantity at this point

a mountain them

an underwater theme

they should make a butterfly webkinz

make paper that webkinz can write on

magnets to put on your refrigerator

ponytails for those girly webkinz

a radio thats interactive but it could only sing the word webkinz

hummer thats interactive

a disney theme

a webkinz theme

a charms theme

i think those are some pretty good ideas!!
Old 08-12-2007, 01:35 AM   #164
animallover123196

It would be SO cool to have a vanity or wordrobe that you could brush your pets hair.
-
Sorry, I forgot 2 ideas. In the wordrobe or vanity, brushing your pets hair could give it styles like plumpy. also a hamster or butterfly webkinz would be cool!

Last edited by animallover123196; 08-12-2007 at 01:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-12-2007, 01:39 AM   #165
kaz88
Gifted

kaz88 is on a distinguished road

Make differnt door types like beaded doors and differnt colors like purple or orange
Old 08-12-2007, 01:45 AM   #166
animallover123196

I just had an idea! How about coupons for when you buy a room! And I really, really, really, really want a order collie webkinz! A beach would be nice, you could buy floaties for the beach and make sand castles. There's a website www.webkinzisland.com and it would be like that is on the front page!
Old 08-12-2007, 02:06 AM   #167
Webkinz :)
Unicornaa is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to see a faux door that you could use to block doorways and have them look like a solid wall. Most of my rooms have 4 doors, when I really only want one. I think you should be able to purchase a "door cover" from the W-Shop which when placed in the room makes the door part of the solid wall.
Old 08-12-2007, 02:15 AM   #168
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Hmm, I would like new doors because the ones are just so plain and boring. It would be neat to ahve a door similar to the shape and style of the one in the Charm Fores when you receive a key.

Also, new themes to for the W Shop like:
Forest Theme
Underwater theme'
City Theme
Nightmare theme (not to scary for the kids)

And more I can't think of at the moment. I think these would be so cool to ahve.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 08-12-2007, 05:23 AM   #169
Gifted
hobokid is an unknown quantity at this point

i'd like to see a karate theme in the w-shop...and new decorations...i'm sick of the current ones!
-
oooooo yeah...wouldn't it be nice if you could choose your exclusive item..i hate when i get something i already have more then 1 of. =[

Last edited by hobokid; 08-12-2007 at 05:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-12-2007, 05:31 AM   #170
barthur

How about a website that was up when you wanted to use it, with NO constant array of glitches? I'm sure EVERYONE would like that!
Closed