Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 07:43 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
 
camplittleangel's Avatar
camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Ideas for ganz

Ok here is a few things I think would be great.

1. The current room feature should allow you do delete rooms for 1/2 the price like you would get from the w-shop. Of course the room would have to be empty and on an outside edge. You would loose any wallpaper and flooring you bought, but that doesn't matter.

2. Webkinz should be set up like a village with the w-shop, kinzville outlet, academy etc. in their own buildings and they should have a town hall (animal crossing for reference). I would like to move my pet on a map to get to the park or w-shop, and then when you click on your house you go to your room and can use your map to get through your room (like you do now)

3. Kinzville food outlet, hardware store, garage and other city type features would be good.

4. dressers and storage boxes should hold everything in that style....for example when you have a dresser it should hold all types of clothing etc.

5. E-shop high end wardrobe to hold 15 items would be great

6. bunk beds to sleep two pets (either w-shop or estore)

7. rose bush or plants that let you harvest flowers

8. An amusemen park feature that you can spend kinzcash on to ride rides or play games for prizes.

9 Customizable windows, a way to change color of doors would also be great

10 more travel locations and more souvenirs would be great
camplittleangel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 08:10 AM   #2
I made my avatar!
Webkinz :)
 
meeprox's Avatar
meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ideas for ganz

How about:

1. Table Cloths! We need them! Most of the tables are so plain...

2. Wall & Floor Machine where you can design your own flooring and walpaper! Then you can put it in your room.

3. An actuall town, like you can walk from house to house, and visit others that way.

4. Climbable trees!
5. A storage unit you can put wall paper, flooring, coupons, and presents in.

6. Upstairs and downstairs! I mean, COME ON! Oh, so now we all live in ranch houses?

7. The ability to put food in your room! Like with Zumbddies! (I don't have one, I just saw it on a video )

8. A pool where you can swim where ever you like!

9. Lots of secret places and things!

10. A musem! Wow, they always say stuff about that, but never DO anything...

Ok, that's all.

Oh, and lockable doors that youy can't get into, and can't use the map to get to. For when you have friends over.
meeprox is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 08:11 AM   #3
Webkinz :)
Rockinmommy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ideas for ganz

These are some great ideas! I'd also like to see them allow us to put all food and drinks on tables not just special ones received in holiday gift boxes.

Also, I really want the ability to be able to have more freedom in naming our rooms, even as simple as what the room theme is. I really don't like the options now, and the way there were so restrictive before wasn't good either. If they want more control, have an option where we submit our request and someone actually approves/disapproves it.

The "wheels" need to change the items more often. I'm sick of the rockin' mohawk and air hockey table. I've got about 8 of each, come on now.
Rockinmommy is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 08:13 AM   #4
I made my avatar!
Webkinz :)
 
meeprox's Avatar
meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ideas for ganz

Yes, I see your point. They never change! Sometimes I just want to sell ll those mohawks! (I keep them for my webkinz rock band! )
meeprox is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 12:03 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
 
camplittleangel's Avatar
camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ideas for ganz

View Post Originally Posted by meeprox
How about:

1. Table Cloths! We need them! Most of the tables are so plain...

2. Wall & Floor Machine where you can design your own flooring and walpaper! Then you can put it in your room.

3. An actuall town, like you can walk from house to house, and visit others that way.

4. Climbable trees!
5. A storage unit you can put wall paper, flooring, coupons, and presents in.

6. Upstairs and downstairs! I mean, COME ON! Oh, so now we all live in ranch houses?

7. The ability to put food in your room! Like with Zumbddies! (I don't have one, I just saw it on a video )

8. A pool where you can swim where ever you like!

9. Lots of secret places and things!

10. A musem! Wow, they always say stuff about that, but never DO anything...

Ok, that's all.

Oh, and lockable doors that youy can't get into, and can't use the map to get to. For when you have friends over.
Love your ideas. I just hope Ganz does too. I have the imagination, just no way to impliment it yet

View Post Originally Posted by Rockinmommy
These are some great ideas! I'd also like to see them allow us to put all food and drinks on tables not just special ones received in holiday gift boxes.

Also, I really want the ability to be able to have more freedom in naming our rooms, even as simple as what the room theme is. I really don't like the options now, and the way there were so restrictive before wasn't good either. If they want more control, have an option where we submit our request and someone actually approves/disapproves it.

The "wheels" need to change the items more often. I'm sick of the rockin' mohawk and air hockey table. I've got about 8 of each, come on now.
As for the naming. Having a approve disapprove feature would be great. I would even volunteer for that position. I have always wanted to put food on the tables, but we do need the table cloths. Webkinz could be so much more, just need to put the ideas into motion.

camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 01:27 PM   #6
I made my avatar!
Webkinz :)
 
meeprox's Avatar
meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ideas for ganz

So true. How about running your own resturant, or your own store! Also i think you should be able to type your own letters to friends. They could use kinz chat words, but that would be great for talking to friends.
meeprox is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 03:00 PM   #7
ishing ....
Gift Guru
 
Ranger1985's Avatar

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ideas for ganz

View Post Originally Posted by camplittleangel
Ok here is a few things I think would be great.

1. The current room feature should allow you do delete rooms for 1/2 the price like you would get from the w-shop. Of course the room would have to be empty and on an outside edge. You would loose any wallpaper and flooring you bought, but that doesn't matter.
I really like this idea! To add to it: How about letting us change the SIZE of the room? I have a few small and medium rooms I wish I could change to large ones.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 09:25 AM   #8
Webkinz :)
 
camplittleangel's Avatar
camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ideas for ganz

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
I really like this idea! To add to it: How about letting us change the SIZE of the room? I have a few small and medium rooms I wish I could change to large ones.

I would love to change the size of the room too. That would be great.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 01:18 PM   #9
gangnam style
Webkinz :)
 
tarsky781's Avatar
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Ideas for ganz

Quote:
1. The current room feature should allow you do delete rooms for 1/2 the price like you would get from the w-shop. Of course the room would have to be empty and on an outside edge. You would loose any wallpaper and flooring you bought, but that doesn't matter.
the room buying feature states it can not be undone. You can't just sell a room IRL, can you?
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2009, 07:29 PM   #10
I made my avatar!
Webkinz :)
 
meeprox's Avatar
meeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to beholdmeeprox is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ideas for ganz

True. But it WOULD be nice. What about Twin Beds? If you can only fit one Webkinz in a bed at a time, why not make them smaller?
meeprox is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts