Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 02:15 PM   #11
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ideas for Ganz!

I really want new clothes for them but like kinda themed...Like this for winter...this for spring,ect.I want them to add playground stuff to the outdoors category.

I want the ladybug!
silver75678 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 04:13 PM   #12
#1 warriors fan and

pokemongirl5 is on a distinguished road

i'm thinking maybe an indoor pool and a staircase. you click on it and it brings you to an upstairs room.
pokemongirl5 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2009, 07:54 AM   #13
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

A staircase!I never thought of that! I want an indoor pool!!!!!!!
Old 07-10-2009, 08:19 AM   #14
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

A perch for birds to sit on.
home50 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 04:21 AM   #15
I'm finally a

I just thought of something!I would like for them to make wallpaper colors but only for four walls so that all the walls were a different color!A game idea is a wood workshop game!I think they should add a lot more games so that there would be games for younger kids and games for older kids so that everyone would have a game.
Old 07-13-2009, 06:42 AM   #16
Gosh i'm
Gifted

goatluver1837 is a jewel in the roughgoatluver1837 is a jewel in the rough

Wow i love all of the ideas posted!!
i personally would LOVE a bank w/ intrest, a mall, playgrounds for your backyard, and more items floating across the screen that when you click on them you get a prize [[like fall fest]]
goatluver1837 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 07:01 AM   #17

Indiana will become famous soon enough

I also would love to have a bank. Personally I love pinball! That would be awesome!

I think Webkinz should add more classes like swimming and woodworking.

I would also like a weasel Webkinz because they are one of my favorite animals. I even know some other people that would love the weasel.
Indiana is offline Male
Old 07-14-2009, 02:12 AM   #18
Nintedo101

Wyndfyre is just really niceWyndfyre is just really nice

I made a list of suggestions for future Webkinz. Go and view, if you want. I must warn you, it's pretty long. (I'll add the link to it in my signature)
Wyndfyre is offline Female
Old 07-15-2009, 04:46 PM   #19
here's Perry?

Simonfan12 is just really niceSimonfan12 is just really nice

They should TOTALLY make:

a Signature Chipmunk
a Manta Ray
a Monarch Butterfly
a Gazelle
a Seagull
Old 07-16-2009, 02:13 AM   #20
I'm finally a

They do need a perch for birds!
I love prizes!
I would buy it!
Wow!Long list!I like...all of them!But my favorites are...umm...hard to pick...brown bunny,love bird,welsh corgi,siberian tiger,black wolf,and giraffe!
Manta Ray!
Closed