Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #1
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool Ideas for Ganz!

Post your ideas on what you want Ganz to make or add to Webkinz World. It could be a new product you want or a pet. You can post a new kind of game Ganz should add,a new location for travel agnecy,or even a new class or competition in the Academy and Stadium.Or whatever totally new thing you'd like in webkinz.Or a new exclusive,superbed,a new rare theme,w-shop theme,e-store addition,or a new daily activity.Anything you think Ganz should make to make Webkinz World more enjoyable for you!I was thinking of making a letter and sending it to Ganz full of all your ideas!
I have a new game idea!Animal shelter or pet store where you take care of webkinz pets like giving them food and playing with them and even a level for designing the shelter or store.
Also a beach location where you can play games like build a sandcastle,sim,surf,and play volleyball.A class in webkinz world could be swimming or math.I would love for there to be a farm location where you take care of farm animals as games.And a mall with a jewelery store(to buy things from there you have to buy a webkinz bracelet for like 5 bucks.)a movie theatre(there could be a game in there where you own the popcorn and snacks stand.tickets for 50 kinzcash.)a couple of clothes stores with really pricey clothes,and a furniture store.I would also like my webkinz to buy a computer for 10,000 kinzcash in a tech store in the mall...And to have a bank and a little diary page in your house.I have a lot of ideas and I'm sure everyone else does,too!
silver75678 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2009, 12:29 AM   #2
carlyylovesyoux is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ideas for Ganz!

I think they should totally make new superbeds. (:
with different kinds of ideas. (:
Old 07-07-2009, 10:10 AM   #3
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

-I would love for them to have a mall, i think that would be cool... and it could be kinz chat(+) so it would be like a real mall!
-I hope they make a bank where you can put in money and earn interest... I don't ususally have time to do the daily activities for 4 accounts, so earning interest would definately help!
-I would love to see a signature black lab... the signature golden was cute and i got it, but it would look so cool in black.
-also, it would be great to be able to put coupons and wall papers/floorings in storage containers.
-a tie dye room thing would look cool

I'll try to think of more... do send the letter, i think its a great idea,
Frostfur
Old 07-08-2009, 11:09 AM   #4
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Talking Re: Ideas for Ganz!

i say a pinball will be good [my user name is scotlandd]bye:clyde:
scotlandd is offline Male
Old 07-08-2009, 03:01 PM   #5
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

New vacations!!!!!!! (luxury cruise!!)
Peace sign wallpaper
Old 07-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #6

webbies4me is on a distinguished road

how about adding a bank?
i have way to much money but since they haven't made much new items in the wshop i kep getting money and im over my limit of 999999
how about a rain forest vacation?
like a lemur for the gift shop animal like the turtle and a zipline game insted of the sub
lotsa new wallpaper to like hearts and rain drops and peace signs
Old 07-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #7
BeEf JeRkY!!!

madness151 is just really nicemadness151 is just really nice

This is the only thing that would make me buy a few more kinz.

I was at the carnival and I was these cute stuffed animals and I thought

"COLOR KINZ"

Like a

Rainbow dolphin

Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, and Orange

Rain Bear

Blue, Grey, White and Purple

and they would be made a velvet
madness151 is offline Male
Old 07-09-2009, 08:04 AM   #8
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

Great ideas!I would love for there to be a mall with kinzchat+!That would be awesome!

I really want new superbeds,too...like a pond one maybe..

Pinball machine!It would be great in the mall!

I would definitely send my webkinz on a luxury cruise and rain forest vacation!

Peace wallpaper!!!!!!I'm 100% sure I'd buy that!

I want a bank.You get more kinzcash!And everybody wants kinzcash!

I would surely buy a color kinz!How about a Sun set colored bird?

Great ideas!
silver75678 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 08:29 AM   #9
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

You are 100% right!!!
I would love to see some new clothes, with hats, shoes, boots and winterwear. I like the bank idea too where you could earn interest on your money. New themes are needed desperatly that are a little more fancier than what we have gotton so far.
I reallywould love to see an amusement park or even a playground with slides, merry-go-rounds, swings and lots of new trees to place around the yard. Big green leaf trees.
Actually, they should take everything out of the Wshop and start over!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and waterfalls, big ponds, lakes and forest themes.
Hmm, am I asking for too much??????

Well, I could just dream!!!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 08:49 AM   #10

Raphael's Mama will become famous soon enough

I would love to see :
a lady bug
a starfish
a virtual Turtle
a bed that floats in a pond for swamp critters.
Raphael's Mama is offline Female
Closed