Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2007, 06:23 PM   #1
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Idea to Solve Missing Items Problem. Please Look!

As I was reading a thread about losing an item while checking to see the value in the W Shop, then losing the item, this idea came to me. Ganz says the only way that can happen is if someone goes on your account. I think if someone went on my account, they would mail something to themselves not sell it. Why doesn't Ganz keep records on a computer, of you Kinzpost records, and Kinzcash records. If they did this on a well running computer, they would not lose track, and hopefully their computer would not crash. lmk if you like my idea, or if you think it is dumb, I do see a few flaws, but it is just an idea. Honest ideas appreciated!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2007, 08:04 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Idea to Solve Missing Items Problem. Please Look!

bumping this, please comment!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 09-24-2007, 08:06 PM   #3
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

i think they should at least be able to track packages in kinz post. they probably just don't want to becuase it would require work for someone to research it. but i do think it's a good idea!
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 09-24-2007, 08:08 PM   #4
Lazyboy0337
Gift Guru

Lazyboy0337 has a spectacular aura about

i think its a little confusing. but i get it.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:07 AM   #5
janesosquare
Gift Guru

missquarejane is just really nicemissquarejane is just really nice

ganz claims that the items can only go missing if someone logs into your account and mails things to another account but this is simply not true.

both my daughter and i have had items just disappear from our accounts and NOONE knows my password... not even my daughter. on my daughter's account, only she and i know the password. she is very well-versed on what can happen when someone has your password.

ganz knows this is an issue since just a couple of weeks ago, they asked this site to get people to post if they had lost items from their account during an error glitch. noone was allowed to "chat" on this thread, merely state if they had lost anything... the results were at least 14 pgs worth of people posting. if even just half of those people actually lost something during a glitch and noone had their passwords, that is a substantial problem.

i have been trying to call ganz for the past 24 hrs and will continue all week. i don't even get an operator there... just a recorded msg. i would like to talk to them about the glitch and missing items and demand that they reimburse my daughter her black cat PSI that went missing one week after she bought that cat. you've never seen a sadder child!
missquarejane is offline Female
Old 09-25-2007, 09:31 AM   #6
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

i think they say that bc then they'd be inundated with false claims. but, there has to be a happy medium!
RedBear is offline Female
Old 09-25-2007, 10:37 AM   #7
janesosquare
Gift Guru

well, i'm hoping so. we spend alot, and i mean ALOT of real money on webkinz and i would like to think that they care about that and love us and want to see us keep throwing our money at them.

(stop it red! it's creepy!)
Old 09-25-2007, 11:10 AM   #8
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by missquarejane
well, i'm hoping so. we spend alot, and i mean ALOT of real money on webkinz and i would like to think that they care about that and love us and want to see us keep throwing our money at them.

(stop it red! it's creepy!)
no! i cant help it. havent we already determined that i have an addictive personality??

i can tell you that they were really reasonable when i talked to them, all 4x. i never asked for a missing item, though. one time, our playset added itself to the studio without me wanting it to do so. i asked if he could take it out so i could sell it. he said, "it would be easier just to give you the KC. so he added the KC. i hope they help you!
Old 09-25-2007, 11:38 AM   #9
janesosquare
Gift Guru

i would hope they help us too but it's pretty hard to get help when noone is answering the phone. we got a voicemail that told us to leave a msg and they would get back to us in call priority sequence quicker than hanging up and calling back... still no call from them and it's been almost 24 hrs.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:02 PM   #10
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by missquarejane
i would hope they help us too but it's pretty hard to get help when noone is answering the phone. we got a voicemail that told us to leave a msg and they would get back to us in call priority sequence quicker than hanging up and calling back... still no call from them and it's been almost 24 hrs.
it took 3 days for my return call.
Closed