Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2007, 02:59 PM   #1
Gamester2
Gift Guru
Tiamo is on a distinguished road

Angry idea for ganz tourney area

OK, I know I posted before my frustration, and thats actually where this idea came from, but I really think they should make a penalty for people quitting dicekinz and trading card game. I hate that you cant play the trading card game like u can dicekinz, with no real player, a computer one, but man I waste so much time playing then being abandoned, its really really frustrating and if ganz penalized the player whatever the staying player won (for instance, I had moved 2 paces, the other kid 3, and he quit, so I got $W7, they should penalize him the 7, that way, if you dont want to play, or think you will lose, dont waste time starting the game,
At least it used to be fair, in dicekinz, if someone quit you got a whole $W40, but not any more, and its frustrating!!!! I am trying to save for tomorrows egyptian chair and man they make it impossible!!!!
thanks for listening to me grumble! lol
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2007, 03:01 PM   #2
Gift Guru

tfeverett will become famous soon enough

Default Re: idea for ganz tourney area

Well, the bad thing is that the site was intended for children of all ages more than adults. Unfortunately many (most) of the games are too difficult for young children so they don't stick around.
I agree that the original deal was fair, but people were leaving on purpose to get their friends the money and WK considered that a cheat. There's no good answer I'm afraid. But hey! I like a good venting and you have great points
Old 06-08-2007, 03:04 PM   #3
Gamester2
Gift Guru

Thanks Tiff lol! Oh I never thought of 'cheating' that way lol! Dang! But no its really fun but I agree, my adult friend so cannot figure out dicekinz or trading card, but me and my 9 year old love it, so its all in if its 'your kind of game'...its like the jobs, I find the new gem one impossible as well as the flooring and grocery, and rock at mrs birdy and piano player, and my friend I just spoke of can do the 3 I can't while she cant do the mrs birdy and piano lol! To each their own, but now at least I know why webkinz changed the dicekinz reward if someone quits!
Old 06-08-2007, 03:06 PM   #4
Superstardog78
Gifted

webkinzrock78 is on a distinguished road

The readon they changed the kinzcash, is because sometimes 2 people would be on friends lists, and one would just quit 10 times to to get thier friend 400kinzcash, and then the friend would do the same for them ------

When I want to play dicekinz, I usually tell my sister to go on webkinz and play with me, that way I know she won't quit on me. She once quit when I started winning, but I got mad at her, and now she never does lol!

Hope I helped
Old 06-08-2007, 03:07 PM   #5
Gamester2
Gift Guru

lol thats a nice sister!
Closed