Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2008, 09:17 PM   #1
Flargaboofsuchdaf
Webkinz :)

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Default Idea for ganz of picures!

I think that you should be able to take pictures with a camera in webkinz. like in the sims. When you press c it takes a picture. I i dont know who came up with it i forget but i think you should be able to put them in a special scrapbook that you buy at the W-Shop. I thought that would be nice. yeah so tell me what you think!
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Idea for ganz of picures!

That would be so cool! Why don't you suggest it to them?
Zkat is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 04:37 PM   #3
Go Phillies

61pets is on a distinguished road

wat dont get it
Old 02-01-2008, 08:34 PM   #4
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Zkat
That would be so cool! Why don't you suggest it to them?

how do you suggest it? and thank you!

---------- xSophiexx16 added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 61pets
wat dont get it
think that you should be able to take pictures in your house or at the clubhouse (just made up the clubhouse part) of your webkinz and be able to put the pictures in a scrapbook that you keep in your house.

Last edited by xSophiexx16; 02-01-2008 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2008, 08:35 PM   #5
I am happily
Gifted

zoeyandme43 will become famous soon enough

That would be really cool, email ganz!
Old 02-02-2008, 06:31 PM   #6
iloveyoubieber♥

Lil Angel has a reputation beyond reputeLil Angel has a reputation beyond reputeLil Angel has a reputation beyond reputeLil Angel has a reputation beyond reputeLil Angel has a reputation beyond reputeLil Angel has a reputation beyond repute

omy i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that idea sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Lil Angel is offline Female
Old 02-02-2008, 09:03 PM   #7
nrh1215
Gifted

webkinz_crazed1215 is on a distinguished road

cool idea! you should make a petition!
Old 02-02-2008, 10:10 PM   #8
Flargaboofsuchdaf

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_crazed1215
cool idea! you should make a petition!
really? I think i will. Ill copy what i just said then.I'm just wondering what ganz email adress is....
Old 02-03-2008, 12:13 AM   #9
AmazingPhil is
Gifted

kabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guide

yeah. Thats a great ideea.you could buy the picture and buy frames for them and hang them up with out without a frame! that would be awesome. If you ever make a petition about this, please put my name right away. Kabutofan
kabutofan is offline Female
Old 02-03-2008, 12:16 AM   #10
Gifted

cattails190 has disabled reputation

When you do a petiton, add me to the list!
I'm cattails190, WW and WI!
Closed