Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Idea For Ganz - A Little Extra Reward

Hello!

I have been thinking about something for a long time. Webkinz owners with 10 pets get a superbed. after that all you get is a bonus box and a superbed. Which is fine, but for your 100th pet wouldn't you like a little extra something?

I was thinking for your 100th pet you could get Ganz Points ( like 10,000 ) and 3 Spins at a super-cool wheel like the super-wheel except eStore prizes and even an estore pet or two.
When the program starts up any account with 100+ pets on it gets 3 spins with their next adoption.

I like this idea because then people who have obviously spent a lot of money on Webkinz already could be rewarded a little extra something. It would also give people who don't want to spend money on the estore a chance to get estore prizes. Yes, it would be far-away but that is okay.

So.. How Do You Guys Like The Idea? And Be Honest - Just Not Mean.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2009, 02:34 PM   #2
venom7878
Gifted

venom7878 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Idea For Ganz - A Little Extra Reward

The GANZ points sound good, yet I'd disagree on the wheel. Maybe it should be a super wheel; yet where the KC spots go, there would be a free charm or e store points. A pet is a little much. Also, the over 100 users are quite a small amount. It wouldn't be worth the extra time or programming to make it for such a sparse demographic of users.

Have a Nice Day!
Old 04-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #3
I am a
Webkinz :)

bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!

I think they should just get like 10, 000 e-store points
bbkmadi123 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 05:55 PM   #4
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

great idea! that would give ppl who can't buy them online chances to get the estore prizes!
palmisland is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 07:23 PM   #5
Banned
Rachael94 is on a distinguished road

Good idea, but i doubt a lot of people have 100 webkinz maybe they should do it for 30 or 50
Rachael94 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 08:44 PM   #6
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

ya like 50 that would also have people keep there accountts together instead of creating a ton
maggalina is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 09:25 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for your opinion guys. I understand where you are coming from on the 100-is-a-lot-/there-are-not-many 100+-users.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:38 PM   #8
caring coins founder
Banned
cheekiegirl will become famous soon enough

I like that Idea!!! REp!!!
cheekiegirl is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 04:11 PM   #9
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

I think that is a good idea, but it would be difficult to control, if you know what i mean. But it would be good for them, because people would rush out and buy a 100 webkinz just to get that stuff. More sold webkinz means more mulah for Ganz!
Old 04-21-2009, 06:43 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Thanks for responding!
Closed