Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2008, 10:59 PM   #1
Preformer

Default Idea for the E-store

I dont know about you, but I dont like the idea of the Webkinz E-store. I like Webkinz and all...but not enough no BUY exclusive items. Thats just wasting your time and money. My suggestion is to make all items for Webkinz accessable through the website, and not by buying them (with some exceptions...psi's, potm items...etc.). All exclusive items should be available through the wish machine, or a random drawing...but not by buying them...what do you think??

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2008, 11:22 PM   #2
Justin Bieber is bet
Webkinz :)

mariahgirl97 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Idea for the E-store

I Like the idea!!!!!!!!! Listen to 7 Things!
mariahgirl97 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 02:41 PM   #3

pogolover is on a distinguished road

i like your idea. i don't like it that you have to but the items with real money
Old 07-02-2008, 03:31 PM   #4
poodlekisses

Also, I think it is a rip off just to waste your money on a code that's just printed out on paper and once you used it, it has no value. People would be better off just saving for something they really need other than buying a code that could range from 7 to 10 bucks just to get an exclusive item. And when you read the rules or guidelines on Parent's Area, it says that the only money they use is Kinzcash involving no real money. But I'm starting to think that the E-Store is just all about profit and is kinda like becoming one of those things like Neopets where they have the neopia mall ( I used to be a member until Webkinz came along) and have to like Paypal or other ways to buy points. Sigh*, but F.Y.I, don't spend your precious $ on E-Store items because your better saving for you'll really need.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:25 PM   #5
I ♥ rainbows &

dancestar is on a distinguished road

i know....but the only thing that is worth it is the day and night chair...only 4 bucks. it is like buying a pack of trading cards except u know what u r going to get and u know u r going to get what u want. because u might buy a pack of trading cards for around 4 bucks and only get 100 kinzcash! can u say ripoff! but i agree the estore stinks
Old 07-02-2008, 07:29 PM   #6
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by poodlekisses
Also, I think it is a rip off just to waste your money on a code that's just printed out on paper and once you used it, it has no value. People would be better off just saving for something they really need other than buying a code that could range from 7 to 10 bucks just to get an exclusive item. And when you read the rules or guidelines on Parent's Area, it says that the only money they use is Kinzcash involving no real money. But I'm starting to think that the E-Store is just all about profit and is kinda like becoming one of those things like Neopets where they have the neopia mall ( I used to be a member until Webkinz came along) and have to like Paypal or other ways to buy points. Sigh*, but F.Y.I, don't spend your precious $ on E-Store items because your better saving for you'll really need.
I ,too, used to be into neopets, and they, along with ganz, are making pure money out of nothing put a picture. (And on neopets, the stuff only lasts about 3 months!). It's kind of absurd. At least with webkinz, you get toys with your code (even if they are expensive). But now, they don't even have to bother with material things with the e-store.
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 09:12 PM   #7

schuyler812 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the e-store. as long as they don't go overboard like the nc-mall on neopets did, i think it'll be okay. most people won't even have the e-store stuff so it's not like, a big deal.
Old 07-03-2008, 09:11 AM   #8
cheryl75

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love the E store Idea! I wish they had all the themes & hard to find in there. Then I could save money on the trading cards & getting more webbies for the loot bags. I could save money that way! Those theme rooms take me so much time to put together & then I get bord of the theme once I'm still collecting items! It take so long & I buy plenty on trading cards!!!

Cheryl75
dighton99 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 09:18 AM   #9
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I kind of like the fact that these things are exclusive to the unique to the E Store.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-04-2008, 06:46 PM   #10
susan831
Gift Trainee

1223Scamp1223 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't really like the E-Store because you get to waste your money on just a code and I can't buy anything online.
1223Scamp1223 is offline Female
Closed