Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2007, 01:57 AM   #31
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Idea :)

I'd love to have a flower garden in WW. Esp. if I can sell my flowers back to the W SHOP. (LOL!)
luvwebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2007, 01:57 AM   #32
aslandthelion
Gift Guru

aslandthelion is on a distinguished road

cute idea. You could arrange and put in house or maybe sell at a wshop like a flower market. Really cute, I hope they do it. I'd grow them for sure.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:02 AM   #33
IDK...my bff jill??
Gifted

PinkLover4394 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by iamnotaduck
ya pink lover. YOU are guarenteed to love the new love frog. it's PINK!
YES YES YES!! I want the love frog sooo bad!! I also want the love puppy...ITS SO CUTE!!
Old 11-19-2007, 02:10 AM   #34
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

GREAT Idea !!! I love it !!! Hope it happens. It would be so much fun
crosses is offline Female
Old 11-19-2007, 08:56 AM   #35
By night i'm a

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

thats a good idea!
Old 11-19-2007, 11:53 AM   #36
15smileyfrog10
Ocean Mist is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW!! neeto!
Ocean Mist is offline Female
Old 11-19-2007, 02:47 PM   #37
ThePoint16

that's an AWESOME IDEA!! great job thinking of that, that's really smarT!!
Old 11-19-2007, 07:11 PM   #38
Sakki
Gift Guru

-Bella- will become famous soon enough

Wow! Thanks for all the great support everyone!
Old 11-19-2007, 08:38 PM   #39
Gifted
NewfieFan is on a distinguished road

Great idea Bella! They would to have a few different kinds of flower seeds for it to work. When they are harvested we would have the option of selling them to the W-shop or putting them in a vase to be placed in our rooms. The vase would be a special one that we would have to purchase from the W-shop (maybe they could have a couple different designs to suit different decors). I love the flower arranger idea as well. But as I mentioned earlier there would have to be a few diifferent kinds of flowers or there wouldn't be enough combinations. Even if they added flowers to the W-shop for purchase would be nice. Love the idea though - it definitely has potential in my books!
Old 11-19-2007, 10:15 PM   #40
↑↑↑
Gifted

NaruPenguin is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by weloveWebkinz
I've been hoping that they'd let us grow flowers ever since they came out with the veggies that we could grow! I'd love to be able to grow flowers & then put them in our rooms!!

Maybe one day.........
Yeah I know!Also if they let us do that it'd be alot like Harvest Moon games!It'd be so cool!
Closed