Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 10:35 PM   #1
ImBigfoot
Webkinz :)

ImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clown

Default I'd like to be able to place my Colossal TV Screen (& other things that hang on the wall) over doors. Would YOU?

Do YOU think it would be better if we could hang things over doors? I bought the Colossal TV Screen & now have nowhere to hang it becouse it would block a door! I had a certen place I was going to put it and now I can't. I think this is a prety big problem since the Colossal TV Screen costs so much. I would really like this fixed. Would YOU?
ImBigfoot is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 11:09 PM   #2
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

Default Re: I'd like to be able to place my Colossal TV Screen (& other things that hang on the wall) over doors. Would YOU?

View Post Originally Posted by ImBigfoot
Do YOU think it would be better if we could hang things over doors? I bought the Colossal TV Screen & now have nowhere to hang it becouse it would block a door! I had a certen place I was going to put it and now I can't. I think this is a prety big problem since the Colossal TV Screen costs so much. I would really like this fixed. Would YOU?
It wouldn't look that good. It would have to go around the door, making it look distorted from the rest of the Movie Screen.
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 11:17 PM   #3
ImBigfoot

ImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: I'd like to be able to place my Colossal TV Screen (& other things that hang on the wall) over doors. Would YOU?

View Post Originally Posted by Moonbow
It wouldn't look that good. It would have to go around the door, making it look distorted from the rest of the Movie Screen.

You don't have to use the door. You can just click from the map. It already lets you put furniture in front of doors.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:21 PM   #4
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ImBigfoot
You don't have to use the door. You can just click from the map. It already lets you put furniture in front of doors.
It might, but it is inconvenient for people who perfer going around their house with doors, I think that being able to move doors would be a better idea.
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 11:29 PM   #5
ImBigfoot

View Post Originally Posted by Moonbow
It might, but it is inconvenient for people who perfer going around their house with doors, I think that being able to move doors would be a better idea.

That's a good idea!
Old 07-09-2010, 12:52 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness!
Gifted

Lil Kinz is sweet stuff
Lil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuff

I would love to be able to hang things on/over doors!

Also, the doors don't match the theme rooms AT ALL. What about a 'MAKE DOORS INVISIBLE' button?

When you adopt a new pet, you don't seem to have any say about where its room goes, so a wall you liked without a door can suddenly GET a door with the 'new adoption' room. Am I wrong?
Lil Kinz is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 01:52 PM   #7
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Lil Kinz
I would love to be able to hang things on/over doors!

Also, the doors don't match the theme rooms AT ALL. What about a 'MAKE DOORS INVISIBLE' button?

When you adopt a new pet, you don't seem to have any say about where its room goes, so a wall you liked without a door can suddenly GET a door with the 'new adoption' room. Am I wrong?
Well after your first ten or so pets you don't get a free room anymore so wen you decide to buy one you can put it whereever you want.

But I do like this idea because even with the new space theme, the big screen wouldnt fit on a wall that has a door on it...It's not fair to make huge items and then make it almost impossible for us to use them.

Also for the arguement about how some people do like to use doors to move about their house, it's not like it would be a mandatory thing, just an option. You can always use an alternate route around the house to get into that room.
evlangelfire89 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2010, 01:54 PM   #8

lovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura aboutlovepup+sherbet has a spectacular aura about

it be big then short then big.
so........nope!!!!!!
lovepup+sherbet is offline Female
Closed