Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2010, 08:55 PM   #1
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default The Icecream Puppy! Don't ask and Don't Eat Her! Just Come and Look at this Yummy Idea!

I was thinking of icecream, well this idea just randomly came to me. Icecream puppy! This little puppy well have icecream cones on it's body, just like the peace puppy and clover puppy has designs on their body. Each of the icecream cones well have a different icecream in them strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, sherbet etc. One of the puppy's ears will be pink and the other chocolate.

PSI-
  • A Icecream Pound
  • Icecream Machine (you can click once a day and get a different type of icecream)
  • Icecream Fountain.

PSF-
  • Sky High Icecream Sundae
  • Icecream Bones

A possible image how it might look

Click the image to open in full size.
(Thanks pieisawesome for the image)

Got any suggestions or ideas? What do you think?

Anyone who wants to make a image is welcome. LOL

Last edited by cupcake00497; 12-24-2010 at 01:11 PM..
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2010, 09:01 PM   #2
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Default Re: The Icecream Puppy! Don't ask and Don't Eat Her! Just Come and Look at this Yummy Idea!

Sounds really cute..I like the ice cream fountain idea. Guess we will wait and see if they create one.
Babs is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 09:06 PM   #3
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: The Icecream Puppy! Don't ask and Don't Eat Her! Just Come and Look at this Yummy Idea!

I totally support.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 12-22-2010, 09:20 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

snowcrystal311 knows the way
snowcrystal311 knows the waysnowcrystal311 knows the way

that's awesome i support.
snowcrystal311 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 10:37 PM   #5
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I support 100%
Old 12-22-2010, 10:46 PM   #6
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Mmm, sounds delicious! good idea i support
CandyCanez is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 10:55 PM   #7
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Thanks everyone for supporting.
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2010, 11:00 PM   #8
Spike <3

wormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guidewormie431 is a golden guide

Sounds cool!
wormie431 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 08:48 AM   #9

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

I support! i really like the sundae maker idea!
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 08:50 AM   #10
Call me Scarlet :3
SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!

I support the Ice Cream Machine and the Sky High Sundae!
SignaturePeaceP is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: