Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

Default Ice Skating pond

I would love to be able to purchase an Iice skating pond for my webkinz for winter. Think they would go for that idea!!! Imean there is not even a Hockey theme and Ganz is in Canada correct?
lauraanne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2008, 06:48 PM   #2
Pm Me
Webkinz :)

Feathertail is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ice Skating pond

Ya that would be so great. Ganz is indeed a Canadian company. Request that to Ganz- maybe they'll put one in!
Old 02-26-2008, 06:49 PM   #3
Banned
jorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond repute

That would be pretty cool. I mean there used to be a Hockey Theme but then they put it in the Curio Shop. Get it before there gone!
jorking is offline Female
Old 02-26-2008, 06:49 PM   #4
I Luv My Googles

there is a hockey theme hun. it is in the CSO category
Old 02-26-2008, 06:50 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

There used to be a hockey theme - you can collect it now in the curio shop.

Excellent idea - i heard about someone receiving ice skates by mistake.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2008, 07:17 PM   #6
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

Thanks to everyone who updated me with info. Just one question was there an ice skating pond? I am hoping you say no cause then maybe my broke little webkin could affor it(ha,ha)!!!!!!
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 02-26-2008, 07:59 PM   #7
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

There actually is a Hockey Theme, it's just at the Curio Shop. I bought the entire theme, and made it into a hockey rink in my house! I named it the Kinz Rink.
I also lllooovvveee skating just as much as I love ebkinz!!!
I think it would be soo soo cool if there was a skating rink or pond, but GANZ (sadly) only does commen sports, like football and baseball.
GANZ is a Canadian company, but ebkinz are more commen in the US than Canada.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Closed