Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 11:50 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ice cream puppy!!! Want to support? PICS INCLUDED! :)

I support! I support! I LOVE it SO much! I NEVER buy Estore pets, and that will probably be an Estore pet, so I would SO buy it!
158lawhop is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2010, 11:59 AM   #62
My Homie G is a

disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!

Omg that would be so cool! And you are a really good drawer! (:

Maybe the PSI could be an Banana Split Bed? Or ice cream sundae car or chair or something?
disneyfreak101 is offline Female
Old 08-11-2010, 12:43 PM   #63
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

fast Idea
cone crown (with ice cream 'jewels') inside a glass viewing box.you'll be able to take out the crown and wear it.I'll explain later.
artemishunter is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 09:26 PM   #64
OK Records!

okpo has accomplished something fantabulous
okpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulous

It looks awesome. I support it.
Old 08-12-2010, 09:30 PM   #65
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow, what a sweet (LOL) idea! I support! Ooh, I can make a support avvie, I just need to ask artemishunter if I can use her picture...
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 09:33 PM   #66

doglover789 is a splendid one to beholddoglover789 is a splendid one to beholddoglover789 is a splendid one to beholddoglover789 is a splendid one to behold

I definetly support! you are an awesome artist!
Old 08-12-2010, 09:37 PM   #67
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

I support I support I support!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 10:11 AM   #68

mistykinz314 is on a distinguished road

Aww it's so cute! I would definately buy this, even if it is an E-Store Pet!

Last edited by mistykinz314; 08-15-2010 at 03:54 PM..
mistykinz314 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2010, 10:41 AM   #69
I love My Diggy Dogg

CrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant future

Ahh! It's Soo Cutee!!! I was expecting it to look something like the cream Soda Pup, but It's a lot different! of course Ganz would probably make it an eStore Pet *Rolls Eyes*
CrazyMochaPup is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 02:34 AM   #70

TheCheshireCat is on a distinguished road

I love this! It's so cute!!
TheCheshireCat is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alley ♥s yeww(:, blueclaw was here, crashkittenjr was here!, emma!, f l a m e d a n c e, small was here :], ♥mindy98♥