Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 10:19 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

Default I would love an actual WW store!

New York City would be a great place for one! They can have animatronic versions of the characters like Arte, Tabby, Polly Jean, and Ms Birdy...And costumed people dressed as zums. Just a thought.

I know that Webkinz is popular, but would it work as a store? I know there is the Nintendo store, and M&M store and stuff...but those are more main stream, where as WW is more a niche market. For example, There was once a Cabbage patch kids babyland hospital in NYC about 25 years ago, and it shut down when the cpk fad faded.

Hmm...maybe in a stronger economy.
dottiejean28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2010, 10:21 PM   #2
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Default Re: I would love an actual WW store!

Ooh i would LOVE that!!!!!!!!!!!!
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 10:23 PM   #3

rainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to all

Maybe they should have it not just in NYC. Like maybe in all of the hot spots in America.
rainbowwebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 10:26 PM   #4

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

Yeah...like vegas, orlando etc...I'm sure it's probably been bandied about by the powers that be over at Ganz...who knows though...we can dream!
dottiejean28 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 10:29 PM   #5
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Weird, my friend and I were just talking about that this morning O.o I would love that so much though!! So that way we wouldn't have to go to a bunch of stores to look for a certain one, we could just go there and they'd have a bunch! and maybe at the front desk they could have an estore station where they could buy the things and you would just buy the code for them to print off and/or email to you. (sry if that made no sense xD)
Old 03-27-2010, 10:50 PM   #6

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

that would be cool
donnyosmond is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 10:53 PM   #7

Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!

Yes, with games where you can win Webkinz and in a closed off box they could sell really rare Webkinz, like love puppies and cheeky dogs. And the store could have like every Webkinz ever made XD I think it'd be cool for younger kids to go to the job office and get to type on a little plastic typewriter or match shoes. In Quizzy's you could answer questions for some "Kinz Cash" and if you went there enough or stayed their long enough, maybe once you hit some integer of Kinz Cash you could get a free Webkinz of any choice and pay for it with your Kinz Cash or with smaller integers of Kinz Cash buy trading cards or clothes. Like it's constantly the extravaGANZa too. Maybe for each ticket bought you got to spin a WOW or stick your hand in the Gem Mine or something...just a thought.
Toothache is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 10:56 PM   #8
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Yeah, that sounds cool! Their's a AG (american girl) store! But as long as they still sold Webkinz in other places too.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 11:01 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by dottiejean28
New York City would be a great place for one! They can have animatronic versions of the characters like Arte, Tabby, Polly Jean, and Ms Birdy...And costumed people dressed as zums. Just a thought.

I know that Webkinz is popular, but would it work as a store? I know there is the Nintendo store, and M&M store and stuff...but those are more main stream, where as WW is more a niche market. For example, There was once a Cabbage patch kids babyland hospital in NYC about 25 years ago, and it shut down when the cpk fad faded.

Hmm...maybe in a stronger economy.
There is a Hello Kitty store on the same block as the Wax Museum. It has been there for years and I did not think Hello Kitty was that popular. So yeah I think a Webkinz Store is a great idea. How cool would that be?
Joani is offline Female
Old 03-27-2010, 11:06 PM   #10
smilesgalore

codylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all around

OMG. What an awesome idea. I think that would be huge and if Ganz suddenly reads this, maybe they would think about it too. Way to go guys! AS you said, we can always dream....so dream big
codylan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, kevinelevin was here!