Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2008, 09:03 AM   #11
JUSTIN BIEBER ♥
Gift Trainee

Clarebeare will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I would GANZ to make a .....

that is such a good idea rep point!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2008, 09:09 AM   #12
fuzzyfriend321
Webkinz :)

12597 will become famous soon enough

What do you think about a guineapig?Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
12597 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 09:12 AM   #13
tomboy32196

ilikepie32196 is on a distinguished road

omg great idea
red pandas AND guinea pigs would be cute
ilikepie32196 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 08:18 PM   #14
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

thanks everyone!! and a Guinea pig is a great idea too [12597] !!!
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 10:54 AM   #15
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

Great idea on the Red Panda! One of my favorite animals. Lately I've been using Paint to turn the virtual images of Webkinz into new pets. I'd like to give the Red Panda a try. I'll credit you with the idea.
Here are some of the others I've finished so far. Longhorn, Sun Bear, and Blue Dragon. I'm also working on a Snow Leopard.

Last edited by Gylphling; 07-04-2008 at 12:49 AM..
Gylphling is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 12:55 PM   #16
Twilight-my LIFE
Gifted

georgeTHErabbit will become famous soon enough

that would be supers CUTE!!!!

---------- georgeTHErabbit added 0 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

gylphling, those look really good! i love the longhorn!

---------- georgeTHErabbit added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

what about a sea otter? (sorry this is a new computer and i don't know how to post pics on it)

Last edited by georgeTHErabbit; 06-10-2008 at 12:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
georgeTHErabbit is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 12:59 PM   #17

candycorn14 is on a distinguished road

Same I love red panda's i really want thm to made an english springer spaniel!
Old 06-10-2008, 01:01 PM   #18

gothmama is on a distinguished road

Ooh -- Hey, you may be onto something with your adorable Red Panda... how about telling Ganz to start and ENDANGERED SPECIES line of pets? ANd they can put $1 of the proceeds to the World Wildlife Fund or something? I bet the WWW wouldn't mind letting them do that! If you contact GANZ make sure you push them on that, and the Red Panda can be first (you know the World Wildlife Fund has the regular b/w panda as their logo... so it's somewhat fitting!)

Do it. Hey, everyone who reads this thread from now on, should we all help out and contact GANZ and tell them to do this, with the Red Panda as their first pet. What do you think? How fun would that be to have a zillion messages from WW members come in through their Contact Us form requesting the same thing? WebkinzRaccoon, this is your baby, what do YOU think?
Old 06-10-2008, 08:42 PM   #19
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by gothmama
Ooh -- Hey, you may be onto something with your adorable Red Panda... how about telling Ganz to start and ENDANGERED SPECIES line of pets? ANd they can put $1 of the proceeds to the World Wildlife Fund or something? I bet the WWW wouldn't mind letting them do that! If you contact GANZ make sure you push them on that, and the Red Panda can be first (you know the World Wildlife Fund has the regular b/w panda as their logo... so it's somewhat fitting!)

Do it. Hey, everyone who reads this thread from now on, should we all help out and contact GANZ and tell them to do this, with the Red Panda as their first pet. What do you think? How fun would that be to have a zillion messages from WW members come in through their Contact Us form requesting the same thing? WebkinzRaccoon, this is your baby, what do YOU think?
that's a awesome idea i ♥ it !! We can all do so much for endangered species!! We can donate and buy a webkinz at the same time Or/and it can be like the webkinz cares foundation , and it can have a extra code, and endangered species game, and special prizes just like WC or something! I'll try to email GANZ as soon as possible w/ your idea i loveee it ,
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 08:46 PM   #20
mtr0
Gifted

webkinzlover17 is an unknown quantity at this point

Awwwwwwwwwwww omg that would be ssssssssssooooooooooooo adorablethat is such an awsome idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed