Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 10:11 AM   #1
webkinzmutter
Webkinz :)

webkinzmutter will become famous soon enough

Default I wish we could say: Dear Ganz I like purple Bunny ears this year

I want some so bad love white love pink how much would I love purple or lavender ears ?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2010, 10:19 AM   #2

cocoacrazy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I wish we could say: Dear Ganz I like purple Bunny ears this year

purple ears would be cool.
cocoacrazy is offline Male
Old 03-14-2010, 10:21 AM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I don't like the white, I'd prefer the pink. But it'd be cool if they made purple bunny ears, or yellow with purple dots, or a decorative easter basket or chick peep wings. lol
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 10:32 AM   #4

Aubreyw20 will become famous soon enough

I know, that would be aweosme! We could always write to them in the comments and suggestions, but idk if they will read it..
Old 03-14-2010, 10:52 AM   #5
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I would love any color of bunny ears for Easter. The rug we got last year was a bit lame.
big2gray is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 11:43 AM   #6
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

Ohhhhhhh!!!! Purple Bunny Ears! I would love those. I wasn't impressed with the Easter Rug we got last year, either.
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 11:46 AM   #7
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

Yes, I would love them!!!
I'm gonna call Ganz tomorrow about this
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 11:52 AM   #8
Look ma I'm a

Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!Alohapanda is not just visiting!

Splendid idea! Purple Bunny Ears would be cute! Maybe a darker lavender because then they would blend in w/ the Sherbert Bunny
Alohapanda is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 11:55 AM   #9
Gratefully
Gifted

WillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all aroundWillWork4KC radiates beauty and kindness all around

Awesome idea!!
WillWork4KC is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 11:58 AM   #10
Dark Hunter will become famous soon enough

That would be such fun to get some purple bunny ears for Easter. Love you idea and suggestion. I was not around for any of the previous holidays, so no ears for me. I hope that Ganz will bring us some new ears for this years holiday.
Dark Hunter is offline Female
Closed