Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 08:49 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Default I want a Scttish Terrier

I want Ganz to make a black Scittush Terrier. Sadie is the one who just won the Best of Show (the highest award) at the Westminster Dog Show. She's a real cutie & I definitely would buy 1, maybe 2. Have no ideas for PSI or PSF but something in the Scottish Theme for both/
I'm going to try to put in a pic & hope it show up.
Let me know what you think.
suzee
Click the image to open in full size.

Sorry guys. I mkeant to type "Scottish." Duh!
suzee

Last edited by suzee; 02-17-2010 at 08:49 AM..
suzee is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2010, 09:40 AM   #2
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

Default Re: I want a Scttish Terrier

they are so cute! i would love to get one!!
knuths is offline Female
Old 02-17-2010, 11:07 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: I want a Scttish Terrier

Thanks knuths. I feel exactly the same. It would make such a cute plushie. Maybe it could come with a kilt?
suzee
:acs::bas::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female
Old 02-17-2010, 11:11 AM   #4
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

i love sadie and was so excited to see her win. i would love to have a webkinz scottie. it would go great with the white terrier (without the stupid bow - westies don't wear bows)

Last edited by kandym; 02-17-2010 at 11:12 AM.. Reason: mispell
Old 02-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #5
Jesus 4 ever!

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Awe that would be so cute with all it's little fur Good job on the Idea! Hope they make one Just for you!
Kayrocks1 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 12:33 PM   #6
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

I agree, Scotties are cute. Maybe it could come with a bed that looks like a basket with plaid blankets to make it look Scottish?
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Closed