Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2014, 02:52 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

Default Re: I want quiet!

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
Quizzy's voice also bugs me, especially if he is saying, "Good to see you again!" The "again" seems to go up in pitch to an annoying level. But sometimes i change my Webkinz to the French setting. Mrs. Cowoline sounds really cool in French, and Quizzy's voice is much deeper, and much less bothersome.
Well, that's nice, but I know not a single word of French! Oh well!
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2014, 02:54 PM   #12

Ritzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleRitzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleRitzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Ritzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

I keep mine on mute almost all the time for precisely the reasons you've mentioned. I think I've just about forgotten what they all sound like...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-05-2014, 03:21 PM   #13

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I keep mine on mute almost all the time for precisely the reasons you've mentioned. I think I've just about forgotten what they all sound like...
Lol!
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2014, 03:25 PM   #14
Clap Ya Hands-G1C

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

You tell them to shut up or you won't buy from them, and then they will have to file for bankrupcy, and will deny the money they say they deserve. Don't worry they can't call 222-22-22 on you. LOL!

That is the number of an insurance company.
Atomton is offline Male
Old 08-06-2014, 10:13 AM   #15
arieschic
Gift Guru

Arieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contest
Arieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contestArieschic could win a popularity contest

I turn my mute on and off. I like to have the sound on for some of the games like Crafty Canaries so I know I've hit a locked row instead of sitting there pulling the darn thing over and over again without realizing it lol. But it would great if we could have a Host Mute Button, Or at least a Dialogue Skip!
Old 08-06-2014, 10:33 AM   #16
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I don't play WW anymore hardly but I just turned my sound off until they were done saying what they were saying, even though that's difficult having to hear it over and over again it can be irritating .
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 08-06-2014, 11:04 AM   #17

Lily173 wows us all with wonderLily173 wows us all with wonderLily173 wows us all with wonderLily173 wows us all with wonderLily173 wows us all with wonderLily173 wows us all with wonderLily173 wows us all with wonderLily173 wows us all with wonderLily173 wows us all with wonderLily173 wows us all with wonder

Oh, they are so annoying! I sometimes want to listen to shows while I'm playing, and I can't hear the show! Oh, the struggle is real. Can we talk about how when we play games the mute button doesn't mute it?!
Lily173 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2014, 12:08 PM   #18
acky Rosebud9135

Rosebud91 can ride a flying orange
Rosebud91 can ride a flying orangeRosebud91 can ride a flying orangeRosebud91 can ride a flying orangeRosebud91 can ride a flying orangeRosebud91 can ride a flying orangeRosebud91 can ride a flying orangeRosebud91 can ride a flying orangeRosebud91 can ride a flying orangeRosebud91 can ride a flying orangeRosebud91 can ride a flying orangeRosebud91 can ride a flying orangeRosebud91 can ride a flying orange

I just mute my computer - don't have to listen.
Rosebud91 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2014, 04:54 PM   #19
liary0upay
Lil Kinz

liary0upay is an unknown quantity at this point

I have the same problem, I listen to super loud music when i'm playing, and Arte drives me CRAZY!! There really needs to be a seperate mute button in Webkinz world....
liary0upay is offline Male
Old 08-10-2014, 04:57 PM   #20
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

I totally agree. Less P.J., more LEVELS!!!!!
webkinzpotter76 is offline Female
Closed