Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
trg407
Webkinz :)

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

Default I want my ideas known!

You might notice me... or my signiture...i am the one who wants a banana slug... So this is my personal fave of my ideas! but i have A WHOLE NEW LINE OF WEBKINZ IN MIND! drum roll please.......... BABY WEBKINZ! I got insprired by the baby penguin and my love for unique looking animals... then there could be tadpoles and baby dalmations with no spots... and other babies that dont look much like their parents! It would be soooooo adorable!

BUT However this is mainly my Banana slug idea so basically with out the banana slg i wouldnt have thought about tadpoles or like animals without legs! So yeah. Feel free to support.
ShadowRose07 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
F.o.r.e.v.e.r.♥

Default Re: I want my ideas known!

I totally support! That would be such a cool idea. Different from lil' kinz, WAY different, and totally unique. You could buy the webkinz and the baby kinz! They couild come in little packs, like the webkinz+kinz klip packs! Awesome thinking. Rep.

--Christyy
Old 02-23-2010, 07:12 PM   #3
trg407

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

Thanks! I really think it would be cool but of course the tadpole might have to be underwater... Ganz did say our webkinz are family! the lil kinz are like lil siblings then there is the actual baby!
Old 02-23-2010, 07:20 PM   #4
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Cool idea, i support it
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 07:21 PM   #5
penguins and monkeys

iloverotwiler has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by ShadowRose07
Thanks! I really think it would be cool but of course the tadpole might have to be underwater... Ganz did say our webkinz are family! the lil kinz are like lil siblings then there is the actual baby!

\

ur ideas are totally awesome i totally support you you need to make a Wi petition then email it to GANZ
iloverotwiler is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 07:23 PM   #6
trg407

i just got alot of microsoft stuff for my comp so i think i will make a petition!
Old 02-23-2010, 09:39 PM   #7
Webkinzgurl23

Your not allowed to make a Petition on WI

Although your idea is cool, if Ganz won't make a Rattlesnake because it has no legs, they will probably not make a Banana Slug
Old 02-24-2010, 06:06 PM   #8
trg407

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgurl23
Your not allowed to make a Petition on WI

Although your idea is cool, if Ganz won't make a Rattlesnake because it has no legs, they will probably not make a Banana Slug
They made snakes before and i never heard them say that about the rattle snake.. So I find it very possible and seals have no legs so yeah... Im a believer and a dreamer and i think a rattle snake should be reconized but dont give up on hope!
Old 02-24-2010, 08:49 PM   #9
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

go slug! i support
iamsam is offline Female
Old 02-24-2010, 08:52 PM   #10
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I love the banana slug idea!
Desty is offline Female
Closed