Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 07:13 AM   #1
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

Default I want to go to the Eager Beaver Adventure Park!

I am not sure if someone posted about this already, I didn't see anything. but ever since that Eager Beaver Game came out I\ve been wanting Webkinz to make that into a place for my Webkinz to go. It would be a good option for a vacation, you can visit all the attraction you help build in that game. I love that game btw, still have not won the trophy yet but I've come close.
tracyvanity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2009, 07:48 AM   #2
I Love My
Webkinz :)

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: I want to go to the Eager Beaver Adventure Park!

That sounds like a really interesting idea.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 07:50 AM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

When the game first came out, someone thought they'd add Eager Beaver Adventure park to the vacation map-I thought they were on to something-but alas, nothing....

I'm glad you brought this up again-since the novelty of the now not-so-new game has worn off I'm wondering what happened? The really SHOULD have added it to the vacation map-there isn't much to do on vacation as it is (that crystal sea game is way too obnoxious for me)...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 06-17-2009, 04:26 PM   #4
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

I totally agree about the crystal sea game, more vacation options would be great!
tracyvanity is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 11:27 AM   #5
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

This is a wonderful suggestion, i can see it in the travel agency. How cool would it be to watch your little pets go to an amusement park? Has anyone recommended this idea to ganz?
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-18-2009, 11:45 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yeah, I would LOVE for the Amusement park to be a real place our pets could go to They made a recess in the Kinzville Academy...I BET they could make an amusement park, too I LOVE watching the midway build as you are playing that game...a Six Flagger for sure
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 11:57 AM   #7
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

That would be great for a vacation. Just a few days ago I was trying to think of some ideas for vacations, that idea is BRILLIANT!
I would love to have my webbies be able to go to the amusement park!
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 06:41 PM   #8
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I totally agree!! I was playing the other day, and actually started really looking at the sections of the park. I love the idea of the rides, but there is also a cool looking haunted house and a very tempting Spaghetti restaurant, among other things. It looks like a fun place to be!

-BATS ARE NOT BLIND
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 06:48 PM   #9
sammy578 is just really nicesammy578 is just really nice

This is a great idea.
i would appreciate this addition in Webkinz World, as it would be one more fun acticity!
just in case someone gets bored, you know
great thinking

sammy
sammy578 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2009, 06:50 PM   #10
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

That's an awesome idea! Great thinking!
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Closed