Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2011, 12:10 PM   #11
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Default Re: I want for christmas: candy cane ice cream monster

I support!
2cheerios is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2011, 12:35 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Awe, it's so cute! I support this idea.
nicki12 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 09:37 AM   #13
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
Great idea, but the official Christmas plush pet for 2011 is already the Winter Fawn so if you want it to be plush, wait till 2012.
oh it can be virtual too!!! I just want to see a christmas monster because I love the two halloween monster and they are virtual!

Thanks for your comment

View Post Originally Posted by glamour_cat_13
That'd be so cute
Thanks

View Post Originally Posted by 2cheerios
I support!
Thanks

View Post Originally Posted by nicki12
Awe, it's so cute! I support this idea.
Thanks!!!
zebultux is offline Female
Old 08-29-2011, 09:47 AM   #14
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: I want for christmas: candy cane ice cream monster

I SUPPORT!

Your idea is really cute! I would def get 1. Send it to Ganz. Good luck with it.
I also love the Halloween Monsters.

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 08-30-2011, 08:37 PM   #15
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

HAHA awesome! Nice job making it!!
lilkinza is offline Female
Old 08-31-2011, 08:20 AM   #16
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
I SUPPORT!

Your idea is really cute! I would def get 1. Send it to Ganz. Good luck with it.
I also love the Halloween Monsters.

suzee
Thanks!!! But I don't know how to send it to ganz

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinza
HAHA awesome! Nice job making it!!
thanks
zebultux is offline Female
Closed