Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 02:43 AM   #1
♥Faellie♥
Webkinz :)

Jerseyforeva101 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up I think Webkinz the site should have a poll or polls.

Who agrees with me? Do you think Webkinz the site should have polls or polls?
It would be a good idea, because look at it this way, when you get to the Webkinz site, you see a little thing under the homepage picture and it says "polls". You press it and it has categories- you basically see almost every complaint thread about Webkinz and how in some ways it needs to change. There should be topics related on these many complaints and by the end of the year, or whenever they decide to give up the poll. The most you say yes will get that topic changed to the way they want to work- etc and stuff.

Notice: I am not sure that this should go in the "Ideas for Ganz" section or the section; "Head to the Pollz"- which I really don't want it to be a poll. Please move it if it is in the wrong section, mod or admin, thank you. I very much appreciate it.
Jerseyforeva101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2009, 03:26 AM   #2
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: I think Webkinz the site should have a poll or polls.

You mean that actual site? They have polls, worded so no matter what it's what they want to hear. They don't have enough choices basically, and more importantly they don't care. They have the inside account contact us for suggestions and such but they say they don't even write back to acknowledge they got whatever you wrote, so how important can it be to them? I really doubt they'd let anything they considered 'negative' on to that site, whether it was true or not.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 12:37 PM   #3
♥Faellie♥

I mean the site you go to to play on. The should have enough choices and they should care, what is Ganz and Webkinz coming to? Yes, I tried that I waited almost two weeks maybe even three or longer for them to reply and they say something about, "Webkinz is growing everyday! Come back once and awhile to see!" It gets annoying. I stopped emailing them overall. That is why. But you never know for sure, they could change. And I don't think atleast that would be on a kid's site. I mean they do care, they wouldn't kept updating and stuff to Webkinz and adding stuff everyday and made and come up with the idea of Webkinz overall. Thanks for commenting though, rep for you.
Old 02-24-2009, 01:52 PM   #4
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Jerseyforeva101
I mean the site you go to to play on. The should have enough choices and they should care, what is Ganz and Webkinz coming to? Yes, I tried that I waited almost two weeks maybe even three or longer for them to reply and they say something about, "Webkinz is growing everyday! Come back once and awhile to see!" It gets annoying. I stopped emailing them overall. That is why. But you never know for sure, they could change. And I don't think atleast that would be on a kid's site. I mean they do care, they wouldn't kept updating and stuff to Webkinz and adding stuff everyday and made and come up with the idea of Webkinz overall. Thanks for commenting though, rep for you.
Okay, that's the one I was talking about. It's gotten to by going to Front Page, Contact Us {lower right clickable selection}, then clicking on second tab called Comments and Suggestions. Lately they've been running one a week, but just about whether you liked or not their newest super bed {the only one I've seen with thumbs up/down 2 sole choices, too}. The other recent ones asked things like {in varying degrees/choices} about the how easy/hard different games were {each separate poll} such as bamboo break and smoothie moves. When you answer a poll there they give your account 50 kc and it gives a happiness boost. I have written to them telling them their polls don't give enough choices; at least have 'none of the above' if they won' let it have a blank to type in.

As for the other, usually the updates are merely cosmetic, meaning they just change the front log in page or whatever; other than that, as long as I've been on there, it's just to add a few items to wshop or to add another section to the site {that has to have something bought for it to even access it} such as th charm section, the figurine section {the game section there has to have had figurines bought so you could play that section to get seeds for the other section}. Their upcoming addition, possibly placed in that area as well, will be having to buy Caring Valley pet, regular sized but with those type tags extra {for saplings to plant} but does require buying more pets {first one out is panda}. It's a business, overall, and they do majority of things they do with an eye on the bottom line {$}. The front page {here} also mentioned the animal clips {select tiny animals on clips for backpacks or whatever} with codes that will activate something so far unknown. They are also about to launch the Jr. site so who knows what all they may do different on that one. The WW site was supposed to be aimed at kids, too, but hasn't turned out that way really.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 02:33 PM   #5
♥Faellie♥

Oh, sorry haven't been on there for quite a while. Didn't know there was actually a poll. Thanks for telling me though now!

I agree with you 100%. The prices are a ripoff. They need make money on better stuff, if the price is going to be that high on all that stuff you listed, they need include some more stuff in it. Atleast that is what I think. I really don't pay attention to all the charms and real stuff from Ganz and Webkinz. I really don't see the point, I am not that obsessed about Webkinz to buy a bookbag or purse about it. But for little kids it is alright to me, I guess. But people have to give some credit to Ganz and Webkinz for the site and overall income of it. It has approved over the years, you just got to look closely. I think everyone does and needs to do stuff to the best of their ability. I think they add codes to the real life stuff to make it for more people to buy and spend money on. It's not like I hate Webkinz, I would never say that, that the last thing of my list before I pass away If I ever said that. I wouldn't be on this site. I think Webkinz Jr. will probably be kinda the same but all we can do is support and hope. And yes, it hasn't been turned out that way really.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:11 PM   #6
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

Well, there is already a polls section in the newspaper. But, wouldn't it be much better if there were more than one?:husky:
tiffc is offline Female
Closed