Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

webkinzhelphere is on a distinguished road

Default I think that we need more games to play in the arcade and tounament arena.

Hello everyone! i think we should have more games in the tounament arena and the arcade. i get sick of the playing the same games over and over again. Now some of the games i can play 4 ever, but then there are games that are just plain stupid! like really.. that lunch letters game? you play like FOREVER and you get NO kinz cash. i think you need to either get more kinz cash or it should be taking off the site.(no one wants to play that game if your not going to get anything for it!) Although, I love all the new updates they put on there and everything but they should make one of the polls "do we need more games." i think the site will be better and get more members if we have more things to do on the site. now i am the biggest fan ever of the clubhouse, so i spend a lot of time in there. i still think we just need more things to do. Thanks for reading this and please tell me your opinions. and if you read this entire thing please post the word "apple" at the beginning of your post just so i know. Thanks so much! Post away!

-webkinzhelphere-
webkinzhelphere is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 05:37 PM   #2
ebaday

Default Re: I think that we need more games to play in the arcade and tounament arena.

I understand. I could use some new ones too!
Old 07-22-2009, 05:55 PM   #3

Default Re: I think that we need more games to play in the arcade and tounament arena.

yes thanks!
Old 07-22-2009, 05:56 PM   #4
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

I think there are too many games, actually! They released, like, 5 games in the past 6 months or so.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-22-2009, 07:15 PM   #5

there are too many games, but not enough fun games. Thanks for posting!
Old 07-23-2009, 06:47 PM   #6
Fighting Phills!
Banned
ryanrocks89 is an unknown quantity at this point

we should.
ryanrocks89 is offline Male
Old 07-24-2009, 09:20 AM   #7
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

apple
New games are always welcome as well as retiring some of the older ones. We also need more games with trophies. My only real complaint with the games is there are a lot of games where the trophy is random. I think we should be able to get one the first time you complete the game. Or, maybe on some of the harder ones, we can get trophies for hitting different scores and then one for finishing??

If we are going to ask Ganz for new games though, I think we should come up with a few ideas. I'd like to see some more card games, maybe a yahtzee type game, a search and find!!

Anyone else have some ideas?
bubbanight is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 09:33 AM   #8

Bubbanight, excellent explanation. i do agree with you 100% i would like more card games and a yahtzee type. i love yahtzee! the Trophies also do need to be better, well maybe they heard us or something.. because they are doing the wacky zingoz trophies now. lol. Thanks soo much for posting it was great reading your post. Thanks!

-webkinzhelphere-
Closed