Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 12:54 PM   #11
Gifted

toothpick95 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I think that a portion of e-store profit should go to charity!

That is a great idea!!
toothpick95 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 02:19 PM   #12
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by mootooyou
the estore is not 100% profit by ganz. they have to pay their developers to write the code for the items and to write the scripts to change the items every wed, sat sun. there is also the overhead of the server cost that can not be forgotten. they also have to pay the banks for credit card charges for the items purchased from the estore. so actually, they do have to pay people and banks before they are able to pocket money.
Profit is money made after everything is said and done. Almost every business has to have somebody do something else for them before they can sell their product. I would buy virtual items other than pets from the e-store if they gave at least 20% of profit to charity.

Last edited by stbernard07; 11-30-2008 at 02:32 PM..
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 11-30-2008, 02:29 PM   #13
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Great idea! Mabey then i would buy!
LoLz
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 11-30-2008, 02:34 PM   #14
Gift Guru

I bought the purple monster, but i think it should be cheaper because you don't get a plushie, just like the other pets.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:17 PM   #15
zozo475
Webkinz :)

colleenabeena has a spectacular aura aboutcolleenabeena has a spectacular aura about

Ya know..maybe some of it already does go to the W cares program... :]
I really have no idea, but it could.

But that would be a great idea. :]
colleenabeena is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 03:19 PM   #16
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

That is a fantastic idea! I might buy things then!
hoops2614 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 05:21 PM   #17
Gift Trainee

76dimples has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by stbernard07
I bought the purple monster, but i think it should be cheaper because you don't get a plushie, just like the other pets.
Other countries pay $15.00 just for a virtual pet so $12.50 for a rare pet is cheaper then they get a common virtual pet for. It would be hard for them to judge the charity cause where one item may not sell, they may use another item that sales to offset to loss, etc. With the thousands of W-Cares pets that get bought, I honestly think Ganz does enough with donations/charity..
76dimples is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 05:22 PM   #18
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

me too. where my grandma lives webkinz are cheap.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:23 PM   #19
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by 76dimples
Other countries pay $15.00 just for a virtual pet so $12.50 for a rare pet is cheaper then they get a common virtual pet for. It would be hard for them to judge the charity cause where one item may not sell, they may use another item that sales to offset to loss, etc. With the thousands of W-Cares pets that get bought, I honestly think Ganz does enough with donations/charity..
Other countries pay more because their money's worth less? It's ganz's choice to have the W-cares charity, that doesn't mean they can simply overcharge people. They already overcharge anyways because it doesn't cost much at all to make a plushie.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 11-30-2008, 06:27 PM   #20
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I agree with you, also the WCare pets money goes to Charity too
Billy1920 is offline Male
Closed