Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 06:02 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

cierraalivia is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I Think Ganz Should Start Selling Retired Pets In The E-store Comment If U Agree Or Disagree Plz!

why would people pay that much for a webkinz i just bought a unicorn 4 11.94 on ebay and thats not alot

Last edited by cierraalivia; 08-13-2008 at 02:35 PM.. Reason: idk
cierraalivia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2008, 07:22 PM   #32
qaswkloi
Gifted

webkinzcrazegal is on a distinguished road

Default Re: I Think Ganz Should Start Selling Retired Pets In The E-store Comment If U Agree Or Disagree Plz!

i agree
10 letter rule
webkinzcrazegal is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 10:07 PM   #33
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

It seems as though Ganz has to tred carefully with Estore items so as not to upset their retaiilers. Two of the things that are selling plushies for the stores is new releases of neat pets and retiring old ones which springs us into action purchasing them. If they expand their online pets much, they hurt retail sales and their markets for all their other items, like figures, clothes, accessories, etc.

As an adopter of ALL retired Webkinz I would personally be upset to see them available for very little at the estore. Part of the fun of collecting was going after all the rares. I sympathize with someone trying to find a rare retiree they covet, but they are available, if you have the money to spare.

It may not be worth the cost to some; that's your choice. But please don't belittle others because they have the means financially and the collective spirit. We each approach Webkinz with different interests, goals, time commitments and financial resources. No one is wrong for how much or how little they put into it. This is a hobby to enjoy!
Old 08-12-2008, 10:09 PM   #34
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

no cuz then they wouldn't b retired...
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 10:15 PM   #35
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

it would be awesome to not have to spend like 10 billion bucks for a webbie but then it wouldn't be retired. but i have always wanted a love puppy and sherbert bunny and the old cheeky animals!
i love summer is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 08:21 AM   #36

arwynbug is an unknown quantity at this point

I have every single Plushie except the original Cheeky Dog and Cheeky Cat. I have never paid more than $129 for ANY OF THEM, and that was only for the Love Puppy. The rest I've purchased at retail. Oh - and I've only been a webkinz member since Summer 2007.

For everyone saying how unfair it would be to those who had paid so much for their retireds: CAVEAT EMPTOR. Buyer Beware. Nobody is holding a gun to anyone's head forcing these outlandish purchases. Each of these is a freely made choice. You don't get to gripe about wasting your money. This is ESPECIALLY true fot people who pay hundreds of dollars for the yet-to-be-released WK's ($500 lamb on ebay for example). PATIENCE.

Do you remember BEANIE BABIES? People paid hundreds and hundreds of dollars for these little plushies that you couldn't even play with online...and now you can buy them at yard sales. Their value is literally obliterated. The fad ended. The same will happen to Webkinz as well...it's only a matter of time.

I wouldn't mind virtual retireds at all. It wouldn't "hurt" anyone who had the retired plushie. Nobody is squawking about the previously unavailable charms being available online...why make an issue of the pets?

Just my $0.02
arwynbug is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 12:24 PM   #37
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

cough cough cheeky ahem excuse me
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 12:27 PM   #38
cheryl75

dighton99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they should sell kinz cash, more charms, retired pets, retired items. I love how they have a surprise saturday! Keep them coming. I just wish they would accept paypal lik emost places do.
dighton99 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 12:34 PM   #39
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I disagree,

I think if retired pets were sold in the estore, it would be no fun. If everyone could get a hold of a cheeky dog and cat through the estore, it would not be highly sought after. It would be the same as seeing any other un-retired webkinz in the store.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-13-2008, 02:34 PM   #40
smooch1998
smooch1998 is an unknown quantity at this point

I totaly agre
smooch1998 is offline Female
Closed