Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2008, 05:32 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Piratekitty7 is on a distinguished road

Default I still haven't seen any change with the boy westie and their bows...

Its kinda silly, but still really bothers me that my boy westie still has a PERMANENT pink sparkly bow...

I bought him last year, and sent an error message to ganz about it, and i know a bunch of people send suggestions about it.

If anybody else is bothered by this, maybe you too could send a comment about it, just to help along getting rid of the perma-bow.....

He's a boy, he doesn't wear bows!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2008, 05:35 PM   #2
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

Default Re: I still haven't seen any change with the boy westie and their bows...

it's supposed to have a permanent bow, it has it on plushie too, it's supposed to be more of a girl webbie like the whimzy dragon,yorkie etc etc.
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 05-03-2008, 05:44 PM   #3
poodlekisses

Default Re: I still haven't seen any change with the boy westie and their bows...

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRaccoon
it's supposed to have a permanent bow, it has it on plushie too, it's supposed to be more of a girl webbie like the whimzy dragon,yorkie etc etc.
I agree too, I mean really that the types of that have bows really are supposed to be girls.
Old 05-03-2008, 05:47 PM   #4
Baltimore Colts

Well, its kinda more a girl webkinz then boy but I do see your point if i had a boy one i would find that annoying to
Old 05-03-2008, 09:13 PM   #5

Piratekitty7 is on a distinguished road

but, there are boy westie...its the only REAL world pet that is made into a webkinz that is gender specific (minus the lioness thats coming out, but you from what ive seen even that doesnt have permanent clothing)

I mean i have a real westie, and its a boy. His name is baxter, and I named the webkinz version after him... on my plush, i snipped off the bow, since its a boy. you should be able to do the same on webkinz...(that is, get rid of the bow!)
Old 05-03-2008, 09:58 PM   #6
Turbid

johnblue is an unknown quantity at this point

i bought a lion and made it a girl. then i realized what i had done and had to laugh about it. lol
johnblue is offline Male
Closed