Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2008, 02:49 PM   #11
Baltimore Colts

Default Re: I NEED A SPRINKLER!!!!

u dont have to water if u did i wouldnt have a garden
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2008, 03:33 PM   #12
mooie102
Webkinz :)

kinzgirl345 is an unknown quantity at this point

:gwolf:
View Post Originally Posted by dannszoo
HELP - I'm confused. I see some closed threads about sprinklers that indicate that you DON'T have to water (NOW someone tells me )... but others say their gardens die off then... which is true... because if I don't have to water my 130 plants a day, that would be GREAT... otherwise I need Ganz to invent a sprinkler... I'd pay dearly for that.
thats really like awesome. i would get that. i will tell ganz. byee.
kinzgirl345 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 04:26 PM   #13
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I'm the one who originally told everyone
here not to water. I've had gardens since
Ganz first made seeds available....I make about $1000 kc every day.
I still think a little sprinkling system would
be soooo cute!
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 01:01 AM   #14
dannszoo
dannszoo is on a distinguished road

Well I didn't water yesterday and today everything still grew but I had to rake WAY more than I usually do... this common for those of you that don't water (who have switched so a difference could be seen)? Normally I have to rake less than about 3% of my garden and today it was about 20%.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:18 AM   #15
FLAVOR FLAV!

Elise Riggs will become famous soon enough

You do not need to water your gardens. You do need to weed regularly though or you'll have to dig.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:38 AM   #16

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

You will get more weeds if you don't water. I've got anywhere from 18 to 42 weeds on a garden of 99 plants, so probably about 30% on average. But raking 30% is still less work than watering 100%. From what I've heard, the difference in the amount of harvest is minimal, definitely not worth the extra amount of work.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 01:58 AM   #17
cascas90

cascas90 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by smitchell
LOL! A sprinkler would be a fabulous idea. I'm a very lazy gardner.
Me too my garden is dead
cascas90 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 02:46 AM   #18
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

I haven't noticed any difference in the harvest myself and I quit watering a few months back.
dusangpyong is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 05:12 AM   #19
vez15
Gift Guru

sdrabbitry15 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have huge gardens ... i did a small square of watering when the gardens first came back up ... i didn't notice any difference in yield of crops so i stopped that right away... too much work!!!
Old 04-25-2008, 06:13 AM   #20
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by dannszoo
Well I didn't water yesterday and today everything still grew but I had to rake WAY more than I usually do... this common for those of you that don't water (who have switched so a difference could be seen)? Normally I have to rake less than about 3% of my garden and today it was about 20%.
View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
You will get more weeds if you don't water. .... But raking 30% is still less work than watering 100%. From what I've heard, the difference in the amount of harvest is minimal, definitely not worth the extra amount of work.
I only water my bone tree plants.

raking is more satisfying than watering too. when i water the appearance doesn't change. and i always get sidetracked and forget which ones i've watered. then i have to OK the message or go up and chaange to inspect..... booooo
jaxcat is offline Female
Closed