Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2011, 12:35 PM   #1

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

Default I have some ideas for the kc+

I think Ganz needs to do a way better job of monitoring. I think they should only have 5 rooms of each type besides the trading room, and i don't care what they do with that because I don't trade. Anways, they should have one person monitoring each type of room. That way, almost every time someone is breaking a rule, they can't get away with it. Let's say there's someone in a room, and they were bullying someone. The bully would get a warning saying that they're breaking a rule, and they need to stop or they will be banned. If the bully continues, they will be banned instantly. If Ganz did this, there would be hardly any bullying, cussing, scamming, or anything that's mean, and the kc+ would be a lot better, and there would be no need for reporting. Just before you enter the kc+, instead of a bunch of sentences spread out along the page, I think they should have a numbered list of rules. If you break any of them, you will get a warning, then you'll be banned. About the list of rules, I think we should be aloud to talk about other websites, and call me insane, but I don't see what's wrong with relationships in the kc+.

I think there should be several room changes:

Restaurant Room replaced by Party Room

Either have the Girls Room replaced by an indoor pool room, or have the Trading Room 2 be replaced by a Guys Rule Room.

Runway Room replaced by a Buffalo Wild Wings type room

I'd rather they not, but if they really have to do movie promotional rooms, I think they should replace the Bowling Ally

I think they should have a "system" for banning lengths:

If it's your 1st time getting banned for the specific reason, it's for a day. If it's your 2nd times for the specific reason, it's for a week. Then 2 weeks. Then a month. Then 2 months. Then, if you keep getting banned for that specific reason, it will keep being 2 month. If you do something REALLY bad, you'll be banned for a year or possibly forever.

That's all I can think of for now, so, what are your thoughts?

Last edited by AwesomeDude; 07-22-2011 at 01:15 PM..
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2011, 12:50 PM   #2
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!
Webkinz :)

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

Default Re: I have some ideas for the kc+

Umm... I TOTALLY agree with the guys rule room thing and maybee remodling of the girls rule room (that room is ugleh big time) , but I dissagree with replacing the runway room--- that's one of the cooler rooms :/.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 07-22-2011, 01:24 PM   #3
CosmicThunder

RandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonderRandomyesIam wows us all with wonder

I think its a good idea, I mean the relationship stuff is debateable. I honestly hate the movie promotion stuff they do, its not needed and its basically turning webkinz into an advertising site more than a game site. Yes the restuarant room needs to go! I want the party room back. The other websites are debateable too, I think you should be able to talk about youtube,webkinz insider and stuff but nothing horrible. yes they need REAL ppl watching the room, The trading room too is not useful.
RandomyesIam is offline Male
Old 07-22-2011, 05:26 PM   #4
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

I like a lot of these ideas! I support!
Old 07-22-2011, 06:21 PM   #5

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

You took the words out of my mouth. I TOTALLY agree. Rep.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 07-22-2011, 08:12 PM   #6
Derp. XD

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh that would be awesome. I totally support! You should send a letter to ganz and see what they think about that.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:06 PM   #7
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

That's true. Ganz also needs to fix the Trading Room issues. It's almost impossible to trade in KC+.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 07-24-2011, 09:07 AM   #8
Call me Scarlet :3
SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!SignaturePeaceP is the cats pajamas!

I agree! I miss the party room!
SignaturePeaceP is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 03:33 PM   #9
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

1. I think a room for guys is a good idea, & i'm a girl!!! (Although I really don't think the clubhouse needs "gender specific" rooms at all)
2. Now that the trading room has been around for awhile, there really is NO NEED for a "Trading Room 2". I almost never see anyone in any of the rooms!
3. An indoor pool, or at least some type of pool room would be cool.
4. I kind of like the restaurant room, myself. I think its quite charming!
5. Not too huge on the runway room. A lot of times (at least in KC+) there aren't many people in there.
6. I completely agree with your time lengths for bannings, how the more times you do (activity that gets you banned) the time banned increases. That is more than fair.
7. Ganz does need to monitor KC+ alot closer. I spend most of my time in the trading room, but the things i see in there aren't always pretty, but when I do see something, I report.
(i'm done ranting....for now!)

Last edited by dancerchick914; 07-25-2011 at 03:41 PM..
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 05:13 PM   #10
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

I actually think that the rooms they have now in the Clubhouse are perfectly fine. The Restaurant Room is pretty cool and I don't think that they need a Guys Rule Room. Also, I think that the Runway Room should stay. But I don't think that you need the Trading Room 2, unless the Trading Room gets really really really busy. I still think that relationships aren't really neccessary on Webkinz or KC+.
tiffc is offline Female
Closed