Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2010, 06:55 PM   #11
Wat
Webkinz :)

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: I have a really cool character idea: Webkinz Wizard

View Post Originally Posted by MathFrog
I was thinking more along the lines that you win potions from Hourly Activities and have a magic wheel. I like the doug the dog idea, but he could have his own shop and trade certain amounts of potions for prizes like the wish machine.

And about the new frog, I LOVE frogs and think that there should be a poison dart frog.
No offence, but that's not a very original idea. He's just like Doug the Dog, except he has a shop like the wish machine. Again, no offence, but it's pretty much the same thing.
View Post Originally Posted by super6dog
That would be a great idea. why havn`t they thought about that? I mean they already have a scientist , a teacher , stylist , artist. why did they not think a wisard.

super6dog
Please don't write in red. Only moderators can. It's reserved for them.
View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
Hmm, one thing to consider is every "staff member" in Webkinz World has a real profession. Ganz idea is likely to teach kids dealing with various "grown-up" aspects of life, and Wizards might not fit the spirit.

The idea itself is lovely, though. Maybe not a Wizard, but an Astronomer? Name her Amber the Astronomer and make her Goober's & Booger's mom, to complete the scientific family. And we have a bunch of stars to unload and a whole new universe of star-studded prizes to collect!
That sounds great! (You're right, they don't want to teach kids all about potions) An Astronomer! Perfect.
View Post Originally Posted by amyms
Hmm...I am not too keen on the potions thing. Too much like black magic.

On the other hand, I do like the idea about a character having his own shop where you could trade things (I guess it would be similar to the wish machine). I am tiring of this searching for a character to get prizes. It takes up too much time. I prefer earning things like at the academy our in the forest.
You're right. It takes far too long to collect items.
It is a whole lot like the wish machine; almost identacle.
And kids could have bad thoughts about the potions. They could be scared to collect them because they may posion the pet or make them sick. Or if he has a shop, kids would spend all their kinz cash on potions just to get the prizes, which turn out to be a hat or something.
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2010, 07:43 PM   #12
holockian

MathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the way

My drawings show really cool prizes that are cheap if you find him often
MathFrog is offline Male
Old 05-26-2010, 10:05 PM   #13
holockian

MathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the wayMathFrog knows the way

Here are the pics!
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
MathFrog is offline Male
Closed