Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2008, 10:53 PM   #31
luvmigames
Gift Guru
Luvmigames will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I have a GREAT IDEA!

I think Ganz should have a taxi as a new PSI- maybe for a Bee- both are yellow and black.

I also think that there should be something like a state dog (kind of like a mutt) - or it could be another type of animal. There would be 50 states for the US, and then Canada's Provinces, and then I guess country bears, such as Spain, England, France, etc. And each state, province or country pet would come with a snowglobe of famous landmarks- such as:

Australia ~ the Sydney Opera House, Ayers Rock, Harbor Bridge, the Great Barrier Reef, etc.
England ~ the Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, etc.
Italy ~ the Leaning Tower of Pisa, The Colisseum, Venice, the Vatican, etc.
France ~ the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre Dame, etc.
Inida ~ the Taj Mahal, Qutab Minar, Ganges River, etc.
Greece ~ The Acropolis, the Parthenon, etc.
Spain ~ a Bull Fighting Arena, the Royal Palace, etc.
China ~ the Great Wall of China, Three Georges Dam, and Jin Mao Tower, etc.
Japan ~ ***uoka Tower, Shofokuji Temple, Nagoya Castle, etc.
Canada ~ CN Tower, Montreal Stadium, Niagara Falls, Skylon Tower, etc.
Alabama ~ Wilson Dam, Brown Chapel A.M.E. Church, etc.
Arizona ~ Painted Desert Inn, Mary Jane Colter Building, etc.
Arkansas ~ Bathhouse Row, Old State House, etc.
California ~ the Golden Gate Bridge, the Hollywood Sign, Mann's Chinese Theater, etc.
Florida ~ an alligator, Disney World, the Seven Mile Bridge, Cape Caneveral, etc.
New Jersey ~ Atlantic City, Cape May, the Great Falls of the Passaic, the Holland Tunnel, etc.
New York ~ the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, The Brooklyn Bridge, etc.
Pennsylvania ~ the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Betsy Ross' House, etc.
Tennessee ~ the Grand Ole Opry, Graceland, etc.
Texas ~ the Alamo, a Steer Head, San Jacinto Monutment, the Astrodome, etc.
Washington, DC ~ the White House, US Capitol, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, etc.
Washington ~ Seattle Space Needle, Mount Rainier National Park, etc.

These are some of the landmarks that I know and wanted to share - of course my list is extremely short and does not cover a lot of countries, states, provinces, etc.

Also, there should be at least one Pekingese, preferably Auburn, it's PSI would be a National Guard's Throne or a Majestic Emperor's Throne - the throne would have clawed lions feet and a lions head as the headrest OR a velvet-trimmed chaise lounge, with the PSF being Ginger Glazed Filet Mignon Rolls (AUMagic's idea).

That's it for now.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2008, 11:16 PM   #32
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

I want a Skunk Webkinz!

Then,for the room theme,I would say a Polka Dot Theme or a Star Theme.
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 07:31 AM   #33
jenna450450
Webkinz :)
jenna450450 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they should make a chimpmunk webkinz and it comes with a tree trunk bed and that they should make a fairy themed room. Like fairies on the wallpaper and then a bed with fairy wings on it. IT WOULD BE SO COOL!!
Old 05-16-2008, 10:25 PM   #34
Sparrowbug

Sparrowbug will become famous soon enough

Oh hey...I just saw this. I suggested a skunk, hedgehog, and porcupine in another thread. A"martian" could be cute too.

I would have really liked it if the jukebox worked. I think other things that play music would be cool. I also think it would be cool if you had more options for outside rooms other than a patch of grass. Also a "city scene" type of theme with phone booths and cafe tables would be cool.
Old 05-16-2008, 10:27 PM   #35
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Oh yea and the Skunk could come with a Woopie Cushion Chair and it's PSF could be Smelly Rassberry Cupcake.
cuteforpop is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 02:05 AM   #36
luvmigames
Gift Guru

Also, a motorcycle and a mo-ped. Maybe a skating board ramp that you can put in the back yard- and play on it. Also, I think everything should be able to go indoors and outdoors.
A surfboard on a wave - the wave moves from space to space- would be cool.
Old 05-17-2008, 02:22 AM   #37
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Oh my, what cute ideas! I admire your snowglobe idea! I can't wait to see some of these ideas in the future!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 05:06 PM   #38
luvmigames
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by vanvan20
Oh my, what cute ideas! I admire your snowglobe idea! I can't wait to see some of these ideas in the future!
Thanks - it would be so cool- but it would be crazy to trade for.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:26 PM   #39

kylieq99 will become famous soon enough

good idea
white tiger!!
zebra!!!
giraffe!!!
kylieq99 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2008, 10:21 PM   #40

xtrordinarygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I think they should make a runway theme with a real runway u can walk and model on in ur house! plus I think they should may a dashound and corgi webkinz! love the idea of mixed breed!
Closed