Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2007, 02:40 PM   #1
Shall Be Hidden
Gifted

StaceyTheSunflower is a jewel in the roughStaceyTheSunflower is a jewel in the rough

Default I Have 2 GREAT Ideas!

Hi everyone! Do you remember when I came up with the Webkinz Candy Bar idea? Well, now I have 2 more ideas! I think they are great, and I want to know your opinion because I haven't sent it yet in Comments & Suggestions. Well, here's the first idea!

Webkinz Toothbrush Idea
Ok, here's how the Webkinz Toothbrush works.
1. Purchase toothbrush at W-Shop (well duh!).
2. Drag it into the room and have your pet walk to it.
3. A window will pop up. It shows a close up of your Webkinz' head, a toothbrush, a cup, a tube of toothpaste, a sink, a clock, and many buttons to click on.
4. Drag the cup to the sink to fill it up.
5. Drag the toothpaste over to the toothbrush and squeeze it on.
6. Click on one of the mouth icons to make your webkinz have that expression on their face. (For example, the look when you say "eee", or the mouth open, etc.)
7. Click on the clock to set the timer for 1 min.
8. Drag the toothbrush with paste along your Webkinz' teeth.
9. Click on different mouth expressions once in a while.
10. You will stop brushing the teeth when the timer goes off.
11. Click the Spit icon and your webkinz will spit into the sink.
12. Click and drag the cup of water to your webkinz, and it will gargle and spit again.
13. When you are done with this procedure, click Done. A window will come up with a picture of you webkinz smiling big. It will say, "Congratutlations! Your webkinz is now heathier, and has clean teeth!"

You are also able to put the toothbrush on the sink!

Ok, here's idea number 2!

Webkinz Computer Chatroom Idea
Quick Note: You must be able to go into KinzChat Plus to access the computer.

1. Purchase computer at W-shop. (Note: Computer is more expensive than toothbrush!)
2. Drag computer in room or on table and have your pet walk to it.
3. Make sure you have someone available on the Kinzchat Cell Phone.
4. A picture of a computer will pop up and list that person.
5. If the smiley is green, you can invite them to have a conversation. If the smiley is yellow, you cannot invte them because they can't go into Kinzchat Plus.
6. Invite someone to chat with you. If they say yes, you can have a KinzChat Plus conversation!
7. Type into the box and click send. Your message will be displayed just like a regular chatroom!
8. If the person has left the chatroom, a box will pop up that says, "So-so has left the room."
9. If you would like to leave the chatroom, click on "Leave room". The computer window will disappear.

You can invite more than one person in the chatroom. If you want to have a private conversation so no one else can come in, click on "Private Mode".

Well, those were my ideas! Start giving opinions...... nnnnnnnnow!
StaceyTheSunflower is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2007, 02:41 PM   #2
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: I Have 2 GREAT Ideas!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2007, 02:41 PM   #3
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Cool! The Toothbrush Idea is nice! THe Kinzchat is cool, but I don't like Kinzchats.
katiepup is offline Female
Old 08-24-2007, 02:42 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Cool i really like that tooth brush idea so it's kinda like washing your pet but only brusshing their teeth
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 08-24-2007, 02:44 PM   #5
PM me for it
Webkinz :)

<3webkinz<3 is on a distinguished road

i like the toth brush idea but some animals dont have teeth the computer idea was gold and u should be able to play some games on the computer too
Old 08-24-2007, 02:44 PM   #6
Shall Be Hidden
Gifted

StaceyTheSunflower is a jewel in the roughStaceyTheSunflower is a jewel in the rough

Thanks to both of you! I will give you rep. points! Also, how do you like this idea? If you have a toothbrush, you should have a dentist! It could be just like Dr. Quack's office except the doctor is checking your pet's teeth! Because of this, your pet will be able to have cavities. If your pet has a cavity, they will be frowning with black teeth. Take it to the dentist and she will have to fill in the cavity for 25$. Also, how' s Dr. Pink the girl pig for a name?

Last edited by StaceyTheSunflower; 08-24-2007 at 02:49 PM..
StaceyTheSunflower is offline Female
Old 08-24-2007, 02:46 PM   #7
ttmc
Gift Guru

trailrider4677 will become famous soon enough

They are awsome I really like the toothbrush one
Old 08-24-2007, 02:46 PM   #8
xx PINK xx

yea the tooth brush thing ok, but i LUV the chatroom idea. keep thinkin! ciao!
Old 08-24-2007, 02:46 PM   #9
neo464
Gift Guru

neo464 is on a distinguished road

lol those are good!
neo464 is offline Male
Old 08-24-2007, 02:47 PM   #10
shoppingqueenz10

wow! col ideas. i like both
Closed