Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #21
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: I got an idea... Give me a button to turn off the RAIN!!!

I love the rain, but yes, it does slow down some computers. I have used four different computers when gardening when it was raining (if you think about it- how nuts is that?) and it slowed down the watering on all of them, some more than others. They range from 4 years old to brand new. I grew up in a desert climate, so I naturally gravitate toward the water, being unfamiliar with it. Because of that, I just love the idea of the rain. I am also anxious to see the snow I have heard that we get. I loved in a snowy climate for 7 years, and I am just hoping we will not have to shovel it.
upsetness is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2009, 10:27 PM   #22
Mr. and Mrs. 3/14/15
Webkinz :)

glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!

I like it! And I love the leaves that are on the ground.
glamour_cat_13 is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 10:31 PM   #23
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Id like that, It makes my computer lag more than usual, and taking screen shots is a bit difficult considering it wont stop xP
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 01:45 AM   #24

()mega has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by upsetness
I love the rain, but yes, it does slow down some computers. I have used four different computers when gardening when it was raining (if you think about it- how nuts is that?) and it slowed down the watering on all of them, some more than others. They range from 4 years old to brand new. I grew up in a desert climate, so I naturally gravitate toward the water, being unfamiliar with it. Because of that, I just love the idea of the rain. I am also anxious to see the snow I have heard that we get. I loved in a snowy climate for 7 years, and I am just hoping we will not have to shovel it.
OMG! Are you trying to give them a new idea so we have an additional task on our gardens. Not only rake the garden, we'll have to shovel it off as well. I thinking that is exactly what a child wants to do MORE work, heheh.
()mega is offline Male
Old 09-19-2009, 01:58 AM   #25
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

WE ALWAYS GET SNOW IN THE WINTER............ THATS NOT N=NEW........ LOL. BUT DONT WORRY. it doesnt slow the room down like the rain does. even though i love the rain, and wanted it, my first thought after my happy thought was wondering what the gardeners were going to do, since my pets can barely walk in the yard when it is raining............ so i feel for you. im not a gardener for profit so it is jsut a happy thing for me, but if i did garden for profit id have to stop................... and i kinda wondered the same thing even that you did, if ganz wants to slow down the gardeners kc earing and sway you towards buying a plushie......... and like i said, im not a gardener for profit................. so i feel for you. yer not crazy. even though i love the rain and the le4aves....................... i hope you get a solution soon.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 02:10 AM   #26

()mega has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
WE ALWAYS GET SNOW IN THE WINTER............ THATS NOT N=NEW........ LOL. BUT DONT WORRY. it doesnt slow the room down like the rain does. even though i love the rain, and wanted it, my first thought after my happy thought was wondering what the gardeners were going to do, since my pets can barely walk in the yard when it is raining............ so i feel for you. im not a gardener for profit so it is jsut a happy thing for me, but if i did garden for profit id have to stop................... and i kinda wondered the same thing even that you did, if ganz wants to slow down the gardeners kc earing and sway you towards buying a plushie......... and like i said, im not a gardener for profit................. so i feel for you. yer not crazy. even though i love the rain and the le4aves....................... i hope you get a solution soon.
In this economic times I cannot afford to by the POTM or like another thread had where someone had 147 pets registered on a SINGLE account. Yikes! Sorry, the kids tend to fly from site to site I cannot pay for so many sites ya know? I took the garden tips from on-line here, however it is such a pain for the kids to do they hate it. They would rather eat veggies then that, heheh.

BTW yes we have too many gardens which is why I get upset for them. They bug my for my faster PC just to play this specific game to garden, what does that tell ya? Anyway, thanks for your thoughts, appreciate it.
()mega is offline Male
Old 09-21-2009, 02:36 AM   #27
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

THERE IS nothign wrong with having lots of gardens.......... that is an excellent way to make kc. awhile back ganz made it harder for people to sell the stuff back, too. they made it so you have to be exact with where you place the item in the box in the wshop............... so i really do think they want to make it hard for people to get kc any other way but spending real money. not all of us have it or want to give it all to ganz.............. you are doing nothing wrong by having lots of gardens! i feel bad it is so hard for you now.....................
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed