Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: I got an idea... Give me a button to turn off the RAIN!!!

i like the rain.... and i also sent that idea lol
1pinkgirl2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 01:12 AM   #12

()mega has disabled reputation

Okay you got me... I am a rain hater.

And yes I do have multiple windows open when I garden. Too many programs running on a tired machine. However my personal computer is fine, I just hate the old computer I gave the kids, heheh.

I agree, the rain can be cute but just an OFF button would be nice.

Does anyone else feel like it rains a lot now? Mostly at night?
()mega is offline Male
Old 09-16-2009, 06:30 AM   #13

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

If it rains at night, I wish it would rain more in the day, when most people are on it.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 06:49 AM   #14
Gift Trainee

TwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonder

For those that do not spend a lot of time gardening I could see it not being a bother. It used to take me approximately 4 minutes to do a 4 minute garden room. Typicaly I would garden on one screen and read WI on the other. It now takes over 10 minutes on days when it is raining. How can one piece of animation slow a computer so much, the problem is very frustrating.
TwinzKinz is offline Male
Old 09-17-2009, 06:42 AM   #15
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

I don't mind it, but I can see it is a problem for others. I AGREE!!
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 09-18-2009, 01:51 AM   #16

()mega has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by TwinzKinz
For those that do not spend a lot of time gardening I could see it not being a bother. It used to take me approximately 4 minutes to do a 4 minute garden room. Typicaly I would garden on one screen and read WI on the other. It now takes over 10 minutes on days when it is raining. How can one piece of animation slow a computer so much, the problem is very frustrating.
I am right there with you. When the kids ask to water the garden on my PC since it is fast I let them now because it is seriously so slow on their computer and even my old laptop that it makes it that you want to punch the screen out, heheh. I myself can zip though before faster then the kids, now like you it runs really slow. Mostly due to old CPU processor and graphics card, but either way it just kills me.

The kids hated doing the garden stuff before, now they have been missing days because if it rains they refuse to do it and wait for later and then forget to garden and well you know the rest. I sweat Gantz is doing that for a reason so we buy more pets then make our money from our hard work (so to speak).

Good to know I am not totally alone.
()mega is offline Male
Old 09-18-2009, 02:00 AM   #17
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

I think it is quite beautiful
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 02:30 AM   #18
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I feel like I live in Seattle with all the rain we get in WW! It's ridiculous. I'm dreading the snow!
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 09-18-2009, 04:35 PM   #19
i <3 #19!
Gifted

godogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud ofgodogsgo has much to be proud of

yea, that would be nice, cause you dont always want it to rain when it does!!
Old 09-18-2009, 05:08 PM   #20

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

I like how it looks, but my computer is not the newest thing ever -- I mean, it's not slow or anything, but the rain does make it lag. I would support this idea.
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Closed