Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2008, 08:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kay_at_cutie_house_56 is on a distinguished road

Red face I am grounded (moms and parents help me 2)

OK I AM GROUNDED BECAUSE I HAD 1 B IN SCIENCE AND I DON'T GET A WEBKINZ EITHER!!!!
WELL, I HID THE REPORT CARD BECAUSE I GOT A B SO I WOULD GET THE WEBKINZ SO THATS Y I AM GROUNDED. BUT I LIKE THE FIRST 1 BETTER!
I hate,hate,hate,hate,hate sciece it is so hard!!!! We are learning about coal formations and stuff like that. Uggggggg. And I just got a new webkinz last week and she gets a super bed. But i am grounded from webkinz!!!!! So i am so mad. I would have my bff do it but she steals stuff. Help me! And you guys arnt going to do it 4 me!

Oh help my friend in the fire plz
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/....html?t=243984
kay_at_cutie_house_56 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Default Re: I am grounded (moms and parents help me 2)

:goo::goo:Ugh.I hate sciense too.Well, acually it's the teacher.Recently we had to do this really stupid project. Why don't you ask your mom to adopt it? Or, you ask too go to the libray for sciense books.If you have a libray card, and if your libray has computers, you can adopt it their.Be sure to change your paasword so your mom can't get in your account.Hope this helps!
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-14-2008, 04:23 PM   #3
toddyboy7
Gifted
toddyboy7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why would she be mad at a B? That's really good! Tell her why you got a B and that it is no reason to be grounded. Tell her calmly though! Maybe she could help you with homework and if she says no, do something nice to show her you care.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:20 AM   #4
Gifted

lucke13 is a jewel in the roughlucke13 is a jewel in the rough

I agree with toddyboy7!
A B is great!
At least it wasn't a D or F!
Old 03-26-2008, 03:42 PM   #5
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

awww 2 bad 4 u...i dont mind science i hav an A in biology (9th grade bio not super hard college bio). when i get webkinz taken away i sneak on all the time & say im doing stuff 4 skool, lol. superbedss r awsum. haha coal formations, we're doing cell division..not the most interesting thing but i guess i cant complain.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 06:43 PM   #6
:/ :/ :/
Webkinz :)

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

eww. i dont like science either. just tell your mom that a b isnt as bad as a c d or f, and do an extra credit assignment to boost up your grade. dont sneak and do it at the library. how is it gonna look with u going to the library with a webkinz? and especially with a tag on it. even if u hide it in a bookbag, u might not be allowed to do it at the library. anyway, if she found out u would be in BIGGER trouble then u already are. just promise u will do better, do an extra credit project, and maybe study a little harder. if she doesnt let up on the rounding, just stick it out. u will survive. i 've been grounded b4. i have lived. oh and by the way, if ur friend steals ur stuff, y r u her friend???
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Closed