Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2008, 10:36 PM   #81
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: I admit that I work for Ganz...

I like that idea.
LilyRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2008, 10:53 PM   #82
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Well if you add up all the real cash I've spent over the past two years on Webkinz and trading cards, figurines, charms, estore purchases, ect... I guess you could say I do work for Ganz.

A few things I'd like to see changed would be the odds of winning a prize on the Wishing Well (8 accounts and we've never gotten 3 wells).

The way they award the exclusives when you adopt (We always seem to get the older ones never the newer ones we'd really like).

Make it a little easier to earn Kinz cash (my kids can decorate a room and easily spend $25,000 to $30,000 and it takes weeks if not months to rebuild the cash on their accounts).

Update the Daily Kinz Care award - I don't believe they gave anyone that Ice Cream tree this week (Did anyone else notice they awarded a retired?)

They have so many rares now would it kill them to offer 2 a day? (I do like the idea of them offering a rare for 24 hours as MimzysMom suggested)

I could go on but the Baby's crying... gotta run.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:01 PM   #83
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

If I worked for GANZ I would...
...fix all glitches
...get myself all the eStore items
...update the arcade and add the old retired games so you could play but not earn KC or trophies off of them
...add all of the 2-player Tournament Arena games that aren't added back on yet

that's all I can think of at the moment.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 11:06 PM   #84
Banned
jorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond repute

are you serious? Really? do you work for ganz. I dunno.
jorking is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 11:10 PM   #85
I <3 you!!!
Webkinz :)

I<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud ofI<3soccer19 has much to be proud of

i would give every kid who didn't have a webkinz because they couldn't afford one!

unretire the webkinz i want

bring back old old holiday items that i don't have

make more creative items like the old items were
I<3soccer19 is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 11:10 PM   #86
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

jorking- I see you only read the title my friend.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:24 PM   #87
Banned
jorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond repute

I read the whole post. I can't figure it out. SO you don't work for ganz. ???
jorking is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 11:27 PM   #88
Gift Guru

Last sentence here....third on first post.

Quote:
Okay, I admit it's true...I work for Ganz!

-------------------------------------------------------

I bet you would love to work for Ganz too!

Alright, maybe not...but can you imagine the perks?
Old 11-29-2008, 11:33 PM   #89
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

If I worked for Ganz I'd hope to be the boss and not some underling! Then the first thing I would do is get the design/development team together in regular sessions with the tecchies and those who actually put information on the site to be sure that everything is coordinated. I get the feeling that there is not a lot of lateral communication going on. Also the site needs to be proofread and if there is an error in spelling in grammar then it needs to be updated as soon as someone notices a problem.

I'd improve the odds of finding gems, stars, figures, charms, etc. so that basically a collection could be completed in six months or so, not 9 months to a year!

I'd pop out more random trophies too!

I'd stop the darn updates in the curio shop. If Asian Arte says rare at 10, then it stays rare at 10 for the whole day! And I'd also institude a "rare" day every now and then where Arte would have a different rare every hour!

The wheel of wow is OK and so is the wheel of Yum, but the wheel of wishes is pathetic. No recipe foods or w-shop items should be on there. And no cash less than 100 KC! Same with the wheel of the month. No recipe foods or w-shop items, and no cash less than 50 KC!

I agree with the poster who wanted more cat plushies - I'd like to see more. Of course then I'd buy more. Right now, I've basically stopped buying plushies except when one has a PSI I really want! I don't like the retirements of new pets either which is why I avoid buying the plushies. I don't want to encourage Ganz to continue to do this.

I'd lower the prices in the e-store for sure! But I'd also try to put more things in the W-shop that are "cool" and I'd especially do something about the clothes available there.

Most importantly, I'd get a better customer service going and be sure the servers were continually kept up-to-date and as glitch free as possible. If a glitch happens I'd do my best to have the company "make up" for it. I'd also let the users know that the problem is being worked on. Like the 10 minute refresh problem. Just a small note on the log-in page would be nice.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 11-29-2008, 11:42 PM   #90
call me high5 or fla
Gift Guru

Flairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud ofFlairfive has much to be proud of

Angel pretty much wrapped up what I was going to say
Flairfive is offline Female
Closed