Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2008, 09:12 PM   #51
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way

Default Re: I admit that I work for Ganz...

i wouldn't want to work for ganz then webkinz would just be boring
stbernard07 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2008, 09:21 PM   #52
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

If i worked for Ganz i would buy myself 10 of every webkinz
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 09:22 PM   #53
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
If I Ran Ganz I would...
Make Webkinz more affordable (Half the price!)
Create new games and a site for little kids and children with disabilities.
I would get a BETTER server to address the Glitch issue, a MULTI-server
I would hire on REAL tech support with papers and a design team that listened to people about what they want.
I would stay HERE and get rid of KinzvilleNewz.com and REALIZE that WI is the best thing that EVER happened to Webkinz World. I would get rid of the trading rooms and people would be RE-DIRECTED to the most AWESOME gift exchange with the BEST governing body ever. Our OWN WI-GE!
I would start PAYING JUSTIN and WENDY for all the HARD work and sacrifices they make here!

I could care less about unlimited Kinzcash, exclusive items, pets or rares. I would want the PEOPLE to be happy but still know that they have to work for what they want.
I think that people should still earn money for what they want, nothing comes for free, but by that SAME token, I would be in there like a dirty shirt, doing the same as ANYONE else. I wouldn't forget that we are dealing with PEOPLE not numbers.
I LOVE this post. Especially the bolded part. I LOVE the part about being one of the people too. Such a warm feeling comes after reading this post.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 09:29 PM   #54
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
yes, the e-store! how could i forget??

it would be gone...and the w-shop and pet of the month section would get some much needed aditions!!
Ganz needs another way to get money out of us...
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 11-28-2008, 09:30 PM   #55
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

I would make my friends jealous. . .lol!!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 10:26 PM   #56
Webkinz :)

luckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud of

If I woked for GANZ...

• I would have at least five of each lava
• I would have the , , , , , &
• I would create themes for every holiday
• I would fix ALL the glitches
• I would give EVERY suggestion of you guys here on WI to the other workers at GANZ
• Everybody would be able to make suggestion s to make GANZ better
*******• I would make webkinz available for cell phones with internet!******
luckyfunky3 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 11:21 PM   #57
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

If I worked for Ganz:
.Make a special anniversary edition of the retired pets.
.Make more room themes I would love to see an out door playground with slides and swings.
.maybe I could talk arte into some Science wallpaper and a floor.
. Release the older retired hard to get exclusives( red lava, elephant statue,blue dragster) in the e-store.
.I would make It so members could see the name of the item you are trading for in the clubhouse. I may of let a year one poster or two get by me.
. I would make more clothes. I love clothes!
.I would bring back the holiday Items every few years. so all members have a chance to purchase them.
binkybohboh is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 11:23 PM   #58
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Well, Meghan, you certainly did not offend me, you made me laugh. I think we should actually pool our resources and get poor ol' Ms. Birdy a MUCH needed makeover. Then I think we should fire that whiny Tabby and put in a deeper-voiced almost purring-like Tom cat.
Arte...Well, I like him the way he is, truth be told. He is my favorite. Persephone...well, I think she could squeak less, too.
Making the site more challenging seems to be a work in progress, I like that they keep offering games, but I would eliminate that STINKIN' Ghost from the Don't Rock the boat, or at least make it so he couldn't scare all the Happy outta your pet. The vacations...I think we need more places to visit and I think they should cost way less. Right now, those vacations are a thrid of the price of Aztec floors...I am saving my money for THAT.
There are a LOT more ideas going on in my head right now. The SPA...Yeah, it should be interactive, like your pets should be able to go to it, like they do the Coral cove and THAT should cost less, too!
I agree, maybe mix up the words Mrs. Birdy says when you adopted a pet..(I have memorized the whole thing.. haha.) Get some new characters, maybe have some CHALLENGING games, not bouncing a pecan on your head to smash the candy out of a box, no. LOL, don't get me wrong, that's a great game for a 7 year old. I guess Ganz intended for Webkinz to be forwarded to younger kids, and had no idea all ages would join in, lol.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 11:47 PM   #59
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

If I worked for Ganz...

For me, I would:
*1 million kinzcash
*Everything - free! (the kinzcash is for good looks! -lol)
*Every exclusive/rare/psi/etc = mine
*Own every webkinz pet.

And for webkinz itself...

I would definitely
*Fix all the glitches
*Give actual gifts for webkinz birthdays
*More exclusives
*You get to chose your exclusives when you adopt a pet...
*...meaning the "Exclusive" section in the w-shop will turn on
*...the exclusives wouldn't cost money
*...You would be limited to 3 exclusives
*5000 kinzcash coins! (1000? Big deal!)
*Rooms cost less
*Movable Doors
*More FUN daily activites
*Better vacation spot
*Ability to...
*...Change Pet Name
*...Move around your rooms
*...Donate/Send money
*Better Wheel of WOW choices
*Wishing well ONE come back
*No "retired" webkinz!!!
*More wallpaper and flooring choices
*More Room themes
*Add computers to the W-shop that...
*...leads to the arcade/tournament arena
*...has Kinzternet (safe and secure)
*...has your own email (similar to kinzpost)
*...Includes my-page
*More clothing
*Better holiday gifts
*Allow you to type to your pet, and have your pet respond
*2 pets in 1 bed! It isn't bad or anything. Then you won't need 2 beds!
*Pets under the covers! Aren't they cold?
*Webkinz (and webkinz products) should cost less in REAL life
*When people are invited to your kinzhome you should be able to type to
them
*Better games!
*KINZ MALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Actually getting to walk around in a store instead of the lame Wshop
*Update for Quizzy's corner!
*Diapers in the clothing section of the wshop (for lil' kinz)
*Baby room theme!!
*More shows (AND BETTER ONES) for the kinztelevisions
*Put food on tables and watch your pet eat
*More (free) actions for your pet to do
*Put things on your dresser/table
*More games for your kinzhome like...
*...Soccer
*...Fuzeball
*...Basketball
*...Ping Pong
*Better room naming thing (How about making a badword dictionary. There are a whole lot less bad words than good words. It will let people say more, than less...)
*Camera! Allows you to take pictures of your webkinz (close up) or your rooms and put them in a frame or in a photo album

AND A WHOLE LOT MORE!

---------- 1luvpuppies added 4 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

WOWZERS that was longer than I expected.

Last edited by 1luvpuppies; 11-29-2008 at 10:55 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 11:47 PM   #60
Webkinz :)

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

I would have every single webkinz, unlimited kc, and every item i wanted, but all then it wouldn't be fun, would it!?
tink my doxen is offline Female
Closed