Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 09:15 PM   #141
nancy2222
Webkinz :)

nikki0001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I admit that I work for Ganz...

well if u give them all 2 ur self then wat about the restt of us that luv webkinz im just trying to think of every one else u know cuz wat will happen if u had them all and every ones account expires wont u feel bad 4 all of us?????????? i know i would and the people who wat to start wont be able too. soo ya
nikki0001 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 10:27 PM   #142
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

If I worked for Ganz...

~I would make Arte sell those Aztec floors every once an awhile!
~I would suggest making a webkinz superstore! It would be a bog store in NYC and you could purchase all types of Webkinz things there (they would even occasionally sell retired pets!) including the rare I love NY Webkinz dog!
~I would add way more themes, like some wonderful things the people here on WI have suggested!

That's all I can think of for now!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 08:53 PM   #143
KID-SAMAAAA~
Webkinz :)

sealo is just really nicesealo is just really nice

If i worked for ganz I would never retire pets and bring all the retired pets back!
sealo is offline Female
Old 01-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #144
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Okay for me the list is endless but i only have 5 minutes so here we go....
1. I would make everyone be able to delete rooms and get their money back.
2. I would lower the price on clothes and items in webkinz world and make webkinz cheaper.
3. I would make a webkinz Speckled Stingray!
4. I would make sure all Canadian holidays are also on the "Today's Activities" all day.
5. I would make sure the prizes on the "Wheel of WOW" Change once a week
6. I would make ALL the zones in webkinz are allowed to stay in Kinzchat PLUS from 8am to 12am
7. I would un-retire all retired pets and when they un-retire you get their PSI back if you had it
8. I would make you be able to buy more then one thing from the Kinz style shop and others too
9. I would make sure that there are NEVER any glitches in WW.
10. I would make sure that nobody gets scammed in the trading room
11. If you got Caught scamming somebody while trading you will be banned for a limited time.
12. I would give everybody a red lava and 1,000 KC on every holiday
13. I would make "Winter Fest" during winter break so you can do it while you are at home.
Okay that is almost all of it! most of this would be if i RAN Ganz but whatever, I can DREAM can't I? lol
Old 01-07-2009, 09:43 PM   #145
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by nikki0001
well if u give them all 2 ur self then wat about the restt of us that luv webkinz im just trying to think of every one else u know cuz wat will happen if u had them all and every ones account expires wont u feel bad 4 all of us?????????? i know i would and the people who wat to start wont be able too. soo ya
First of all, chat peak is not allowed on WI. Second, Lilyrose answered this, this is for fun, we all know gifting ourselves items really wouldn't be good, it's fun the fantasize.

---------- Ivie added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sealo
If i worked for ganz I would never retire pets and bring all the retired pets back!
YES YES YES! You should run Ganz!

Last edited by Ivie; 01-07-2009 at 09:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Ivie is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 09:14 PM   #146
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Yes, yes...this is all for fun!
LilyRose is offline Female
Closed