Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 08:14 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Default Re: I admit that I work for Ganz...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH great imagination but if you gave yourself crazy discounts like that you could probably... no... DEFINATLY get into a lot of legal issues... sombody would end up sueing.
Smile is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2008, 08:52 PM   #122
hedgehogfairy
hedgehogfairy is an unknown quantity at this point

If I worked for Ganz I would...
make a guinea pig webkinz....
NOT retired webkinz before they've even been released to the public....
create more-and better-choices for wall colors...
stop arte from giving the same old speech everytime I go to mine for gems....
and...have my fridge hold more food!! I planted this huge garden because I didn't want to spend KinzCash on food and now my dock is FULL and I don't want another firdge because that would ruin my pretty room design....lol....

Seriously, designing Webkinz must be an awesome job!
hedgehogfairy is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 06:06 PM   #123
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

Make you be able to trade pets!! Choose your exclusive!! Much MUCH more!! Like, cheaper!! GOSH!!! I WANNA WORK AT GAAAAANNNNNZZZZ...
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 01:59 PM   #124
(:

prettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond repute

If I worked for Ganz... i would let people buy exclusives , and get a few when you adopt a pet ! i would also fix glitches , be able to send money to people , let you send more then 1 gift to someone in a day ( maximum of like 5 or something ) not sure ..... oh wait ! i want 100,000,000,000,000,000 magical retrievers ! especially so i can sell some on ebay ( cha- ching !! ) and finnaly make your own webkinz ! and fix the demo so the whole world can use it !
prettybelle05 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 11:14 PM   #125
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

make your own webkinz...i like that!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 07:19 PM   #126

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

I love the idea of making the rare item last all day. I just missed the lion statue that's I've wanted forever by an hour. And the worst part is that I was on webkinz. I would have gotten if I had remember to come here to WI first. Dang it. Ah well maybe I can trade for it. I WW I mean since I can't trade here yet. Though I'm going to apply sooner or later.

Anyway if I worked for ganz I would have random prizes/giveaways all the time. Both big and little items or food. It might come floating over the screen or it might just pop up on the screen saying you won an item or my favorite is having webkinz roam the chat rooms and suddenly decide to give away a prize either to one webkinz or even to the whole room. The webkinz could either be controlled by a computer program or they could be controlled by real people who work for me/ganz.

If I worked for/owned ganz I would give out prizes to people who sent in good suggestions even if the idea had already come from someone else. But a single person couldn't send in the same idea over and over even if they rewrote it to get a prize. But they could send in another idea.

If I worked for/owned ganz I would make giant webkinz. Where the virtual figure is slightly bigger that the regular webkinz but the real life plushie is huge. You would also get bigger PSI's and multiple exclusives or different exclusives and more kinzcash when you adopt them.

If I worked for/owned ganz I would award more kinzcash when you adopt a pet. Like maybe 5,000 kc like I've heard they give you in the demo accounts.

If I worked for/owned ganz I would make the demo accounts accessible to America and Canada. (That is so not fair that we can't try it before we buy it. Plus when you have a room decorating contest to enter here on WI you could create a demo account for the day and decorate a room there to enter here. Then you wouldn't use up your own kinzcash.

If I worked for/owned ganz I would make a polling station where all the ideas for new webkinz (well most of them anyway we would still have surprises) would be listed and everyone could vote for the ones they like best. But you would only have one vote per day per category. We would have to keep it fair after all.

If I worked for/owned ganz I would have daily prizes for everyone. Even if you don't log in you would get your prize. Mostly it would be for smaller prized items but fairly often you would win a good or rare item. Or a large amount of kinzcash.

If I worked for/owned ganz I would make it so the rare item stayed up all day at Arte's.

If I worked for/owned ganz I would have Random Rare Item Pop ups at Arte's. Which is where every time you enter Arte's or anytime that you are inside Arte's Curio Shop a screen will pop up saying Arte is having a special. Then he offer to sell you a rare item at a really reduced rate or a W-shop item really cheap.

That's just some of the ideas I've had maybe I'll post more later. Catchfire
Old 12-16-2008, 10:33 PM   #127
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

I would make a NEW AWESOMER dragan! It would be green and black and grey!
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 10:56 PM   #128
Sonny is a name known to allSonny is a name known to allSonny is a name known to all

If I worked for Ganz I would also have 24 hour rares and lots more of them, lots more room themes with more interactive objects and monitor WI all the time to make sure any glitch that happened would be fixed immediately.
Sonny is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 09:54 AM   #129
I wish I was a

doglover16 is a jewel in the roughdoglover16 is a jewel in the rough

if I worked for ganz... I would make the charm forest and woodland wonders free! and I would put contests back in the newspaper!
doglover16 is offline Male
Old 12-19-2008, 10:10 AM   #130
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

If i worked for Ganz I'd make an OWL WEBKINZ!!!!
Closed